Not from me, bike sounds good.

Poor Scorch will turn into the butt monkey of this story, won´t he?

1) Lets just say that the field weakend because he concentrated all his power in case AM tries something and that, together with the fabric being affected by VG´s power, was enough to make it withstand the field.

"No. Now shut up or I'll roast you alive." So said Scorch "Stop Calling Me 'Butt Monkey Boy.'" 

His most probable move is to hit the ground. His powers aren't strong enough to melt the bullet, which is a good thing, because if they were he wouldn't have the foresight to know that melting a bullet in a rubber bouncy castle will take a good portion of the bouncy castle with you. So that'll be another hole torn in the wall—probably not enough to collapse the castle entirely, but enough to make it sag a bit. 

Has anyone mentioned the money yet, besides CM? 

Joe, killing the fight was probably a good move. Now we can have time to regroup and plan things out. So, VG can't use her power, but once they get to Thoughttown, she can, right?

Sightline can go ahead and try to free Kathy right when AM and VG show up to interrogate her. Then they work together and maybeGordon gets involved. I'll PM theory and see.

I would think that if CM is aiming to level another Epic's main power, it would level it. If he was aiming to level what he thought was their main power, if he thought wrong, it wouldn't work. So if he aimed for AM's main power, he wouldn't be able to cast illusions for a while, but if he aimed for fire or wind or earth or whatever he thought was AM's power based on the illusions he was casting, it wouldn't work. 

Does that look right, Joe? 

Twi, i was talking about earlier, when Joe and I couldn't decide if CM Leveling the hallucinations would be a separate Leveling for each type of hallucination: Visual, Auditory, Olfactory, and touch or if it was one blanket Level.

Well, are different sorts of illusions different illusions altogether (is the smell of baking bread separate from the sight of it) or are they used concurrently?

Put another way, are his illusions like YouTube videos, where the sound and picture are recorded and seen together, or like old school films, where the sound and picture are on different tracks and have to be synched?

They are different illusions. He puts a picture in their mind and a sound separately. He tends to do them together, but he has to consciously do both. So I would say the second, old-school, option. He can only do two at a time as well. So he couldn't make a picture of bread baking, the smell of bread, and a sound of a timer going off.

Ending the fight there does make things smother. Anyway, hate to be the guy that nitpicks but Nathan and Funtimes teleported away before VG died.

On the illusion leveling. To put it in the computer metaphors: The video might have different tracks but it is all made with the same software and if CM can jam that then all the illusions all go away.

I can't decide either. Whichever you decide, I'll be fine with.

I have ideas on how to disable CM if they have to be blocked one at a time. A piercing shrieking noise so loud he can't concentrate and when he blocks that: a picture of just Plain white or black. He would still be able to kill if he could make eye contact, he just wouldn't be able to see where their eyes were.

The best way for us to operate against Corpsemaker would be to hop in with Sightline, after he joined, and just act under the cover of illusions. In case it comes to an open fight it would be best to have VG fight him openly, to minimize the risk, and have either SL or AM hiding close by to give backup and make it harder for CM to just level one central power. Worst case cenario we can just stick him into another wall.

XD, sort about that, Theory. I meant Travis. Okay cool. Joe, what's up with Gordon?

No. Definitely not. Kathy is in a room accessed from the ceiling by a trapdoor. The room is mostly filled with water.

Travis is in a regular jail cell, though Altermind will be questioning him once he finds out about the camera. Which will be as soon as he gets back. So he will be the first recruited.