Grandpa Smedry identity conspiracy

I think Grandpa Smedry(aka-Leavenworth Smedry)  is Kelsier in disguise! There is evidence. Such as similar personalities and always being late to everything! Anyone agree with me? Maybe Kell is even more powerful than we knew... 

4 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Since when has this fanbase cared about logic? :P We need no logic, only Kelsier spreading to more books! Wait... Does that make the king Marsh? They are brothers, right? Or am I getting my Alcatraz facts wrong?

Pshhh facts shmacts! We don’t care ‘bout no facts nor no logic or nuttin’ loike dat!

He's had so may life experiences that'd help him rule but, I don't think Grandpa Smedry's brother is the king because that'd make Alcatraz and Bastille related (she'd be his great aunt I think).

edit:

Yup, the king is Brig Dartmoor and Leavenworth doesn't have any siblings. Poor Marsh.

Edited by Cinnamon

11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

He's had so may life experiences that'd help him rule but, I don't think Grandpa Smedry's brother is the king because that'd make Alcatraz and Bastille related (she'd be his great aunt I think).

edit:

Yup, the king is Brig Dartmoor and Leavenworth doesn't have any siblings. Poor Marsh.

Dang it! well... i mean, they are related. Through the mother's side?