Topic title

Is Noodles a witch  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Is Noodles a witch

• no hes just super tall and athletic and attractive
    • no hes not a witch just super attractive (and cacophony is a witch)
    • Nameless votes don't count or (ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ)
    • HES A WITCH

I dont think so, theres no rule about having a no title forum. plus if I was a witch id have turned you into a frog already @Being of Cacophony

19 hours ago, Frustration said:

Stop doubting my guy like that, I feel his pain.

It's not our fault that our heads can't fit inside most buildings, Society is just not built for beings this powerful

also this is all to true.

Edited by Wits instant noodles

Just now, Wits instant noodles said:

I dont think so though theres no rule about having a no title forum. plus if I was a witch id have turned you into a frog already @Being of Cacophony

dude. It's literally just common sense. It's not that hard to have. And I'm immune to magic, scientifically proven.

also this is all to true.

you used the wrong grammar. maybe you could try being good and I'd treat you that way.

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

It's not that hard to have

Its not common since I was testing if there was a way to do this and since Chaos was summoned but hasn't said anything about it (yet cause he might just be busy) I'm assuming its fine plus I put it in the forum games and random stuff so I wasn't off topic or anything something tells me I'm probably not going to get in much trouble if at all. Well at least not with the mods maybe with people thinking I'm a witch but thats manageable.

13 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

you used the wrong grammar. maybe you could try being good and I'd treat you that way.

yea my grammar is not the best but no need to be rude.

Edited by Wits instant noodles

Just now, Wits instant noodles said:

yea my grammar is not the best but no need to be rude.

i mean, you keep saying that you're better than me. 

Its not common since I was testing if there was a way to do this and since Chaos was summoned but hasn't said anything about it (yet cause he might just be busy) I'm assuming its fine plus I put it in the forum games and random stuff so I wasn't off topic or anything something tells me I'm probably not going to get in much trouble if at al

That makes... literally no sense at all. Common sense is common sense. Would anyone else here have thought that this was a good idea? Also, FGaRS is for, as it says, games and random stuff. Not this. this is neither of those.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Also, FGaRS is for, as it says, games and random stuff. Not this. this is neither of those.

this is a very random thing actualy.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i mean, you keep saying that you're better than me. 

never once have I ever said I had better grammar nor that I was better at spelling cause I'm not, but even if I had that is not an excuse to be rude.

1 minute ago, Wits instant noodles said:

never once have I ever said I had better grammar nor that I was better at spelling cause I'm not, but even if I had that is not an excuse to be rude.

better than me, not better than me at spelling or grammar. They're different. And it kind of is. an excuse is litterally just a justification. It doesn't have to be valid, so it's not a good excuse, but it is an excuse. and it wasn't that rude, i've said much worse to other people who deserved it even more.

this is a very random thing actualy

it is a random thing, kind of. It is not a thing really, do you see a title?

20 hours ago, cheeseman said:

@Wits instant noodles has committed the most impossible of impossibilities. They have committed the most heinous of crimes, the most horrific of sins. For that, I must do the unthinkable.

Reveal hidden contents

Hey man, don't ping me for random crap. I know, it is "so fun" and transgressive, but I'm a real person who has a lot to do, and it's not funny. It is incredibly annoying and very immature. Keep this for business. 

I have also edited this topic title so it's something. Again, not funny, just dumb and makes the site harder to use, so I'll just change it for you. People tend to clicking on those to navigate things. Sigh.

On 3/16/2023 at 1:24 PM, Frustration said:

No, you are just blind to the truth.

One day the Centaur Queen will come, and you WILL be ruled by her. Submit, and she may just spare you!

You know, Frustration, I used to think that the only component of your personality was boring nerdy theorizing*. (Okay, not boring. Theorizing is not boring. But not as... exuberant and wacky and gremlin-ish as the rest of us. Just nerdy(and nerdy is a compliment), but not insane and fun.)

I stand corrected.

*This is not true, simply exaggerated for dramatic effect.

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

2 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

You know, Frustration, I used to think that the only component of your personality was boring nerdy theorizing*. (Okay, not boring. Theorizing is not boring. But not as... exuberant and wacky and gremlin-ish as the rest of us. Just nerdy(and nerdy is a compliment), but not insane and fun.)

I stand corrected.

*This is not true, simply exaggerated for dramatic effect.

1 hour ago, Aes Sedai said:

Really most of what I know about Frustration is summarized in that post.

@Being of Cacophony

You guys just weren't here for StXp inc. vs. Grayscale LLC, or the 100 meme posts, or Boredbois.

I am every bit as much of a shenanigans gremlin as the rest of you, I just save all the chaos up and release it in one large surge rather than spreading it out.:D

Edited by Frustration

9 minutes ago, Frustration said:

You guys just weren't here for StXp inc. vs. Grayscale LLC, or the 100 meme posts, or Boredbois.

I am every bit as much of a shenanigans gremlin as the rest of you, I just save all the chaos up and release it in one large surge rather than spreading it out.:D

I was not there. I do believe I know what the first one was, but not the second and third.

Joke's on you, I do both! I spread it out and use it in large bursts :P 

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

@Being of Cacophony

I meant the whole “bow before the centaur queen” post :P

I know that you’re an evil centaur insect who wants to take over the world! :D

So 

A mod was angered and randomness ensued 

Plus arguments about centaur genocide? 

Have i summed up the past 5 pages efficiently? 

Also what even is this topic for 

(Also chaos said that he edited the title, so im wondering what it was before the edit? If someone could enlighten me)

Edited by Cruciatus_heart

On 3/19/2023 at 0:56 AM, Cruciatus_heart said:

...how

definitely not witchcraft that's how.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:50 PM, Being of Cacophony said:

he is an insect centaur and @Wits instant noodles is too obviously

I don't know what your talking about.

On 3/18/2023 at 2:31 PM, Aes Sedai said:

Noodles gets a trial for witchcraft. 

mm that would be a bad idea.