Welcome to Nightvale!!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite WTNV character?

• Cecil
    • Carlos
    • Khoshekh
    • The Glow Cloud (All Hail)
    • Hiram McDaniels
    • Dana
    • The Faceless Old Woman Who Lives In Your Home
    • Pamela Winchell
    • Janice
    • Tamika Flynn
    • Steve Carlsberg
    • John Peters, You Know, The Farmer
    • Old Woman Josie
    • Megan
    • Kevin (wrong)
    • Other (pls tell us :D)

You are correct 

Spoiler

But that instant pining that cecil had for him 

UGH I ALREADY SHIP THEM SO HARD 

Also he WAS SO CUTE when he wad talking about how carlos talked to him but alas there were no mentions of dinner or weekend plans 

Also cecil becomes downright terrifying when he talks about Telly that barber who cut off carlos's hair 

16 hours ago, Cruciatus_heart said:

You're right i read that anyways :lol:

IT IS SO CUUUUTE AWW 

greyson hawthorne is from the inheritance games right? my sister is reading that series

lol I knew it :lol: 

I like that dynamic very much

ya he is. It's a great series! Maybe not your type though. Not very dark lol :D

I started Welcome to Night Vale. :rolleyes:

I listened to the first episode and I was just like: whaaat? I’m so confused. Then I listened to the second one and I was like: this is so weird what? I love this. I don’t get it but it’s awesome. ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD.

The bus song is still stuck in my head even though I’m in the fourth episode now. I don’t know why I like this it’s so weird. Actually that’s probably why I like it lol. 

Hooray!! Isn't it amazing? 

Oh yes, the waiting for the bus in the rain song is one of my favorites.

Also uh peoples...I have a couple friends who are in the 170's, and they have no concept of keeping things secret, so spoiler about Carlos and Cecil if anyone wants it.

Spoiler

They gain a child.

18 hours ago, Aes Sedai said:

Hooray!! Isn't it amazing? 

Oh yes, the waiting for the bus in the rain song is one of my favorites.

Also uh peoples...I have a couple friends who are in the 170's, and they have no concept of keeping things secret, so spoiler about Carlos and Cecil if anyone wants it.

Hide contents

They gain a child.

Spoiler

Oh yeah i spoilerd that for myself lmao

There wuz memes ab it

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

[the sounds of predatory birds]

I’m printing this and putting it in my room :P

Hide contents

B01C70C9-DCCD-447E-A682-BBD4E7F889F8.jpeg.623c746333aa39cda90237b25393fa28.jpeg

i wanna print that and tma posters so bad but our printer is sooo terrible and my parents won't get a new one ;-; like i have actually lost points on exams because i couldn't tell what the question one was because we had printed it out with our printer.

. but our neighbor is giving color printers away for free, maybe i should snag one.....

I'm on like 54 or something. It's so good I love it! 49 is amazing! So inspiring! I think that Carlos and Kevin and Cecil are my favorites :DDDDDD Especially Carlos!!!! 

On 3/26/2023 at 0:19 AM, Aes Sedai said:

Reveal hidden contents

They gain a child.

WHAT?!?!? They're so cute <3<3<3<3 I love them :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I love all of the Nightvale posters!

Same! Oh, and according to one of my friends, 188 is even better than 49. I’m excited. I got to 75, spoilers for 72:

Spoiler

KEVIN!!!!! AAAHAHHHHH I LOVE HIM MORE NOW!!! HE WAS RESISTING STREX!! HE WAS SO HAPPY AND AMAZING AND I LOVE HIM!!

Edited by Aes Sedai

53 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Same! Oh, and according to one of my friends, 188 is even better than 49. I’m excited. I got to 75, spoilers for 72:

Reveal hidden contents

KEVIN!!!!! AAAHAHHHHH I LOVE HIM MORE NOW!!! HE WAS RESISTING STREX!! HE WAS SO HAPPY AND AMAZING AND I LOVE HIM!!

WHAT!!! I'm so excited!!!

I really think it's super sweet when Cecil was talking about how he doesn't know everything about Carlos, and Carlos doesn't know everything about him. And that's ok because if they knew everything about each other, they'd be one person and then be lonely again. SO SWEET

Yes I loved that part! That’s my favorite thing about Nightvale; one second it can be deep and beautiful and making you question everything you’ve ever believed, and then the next Cecil can rant about tongues in the children’s fun fact science corner.

Essentially, it’s what I strive to be :D

35 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

MY SISTER HAS A GLOW CLOUD. I went in her room and she was using a nightlight that is just a cotton cloud that hangs from her ceiling! IT GLOWS AND CHANGES COLOR. It does not rain dead animals.

all hail...