Quick Fix 65: More Deception: Murder in the Cosmere

@Araris Valerian and @Devotary of Spontaneity really skimped on the second spec doc huh. :P. Thanks for running this. My suggestion for next time would be to make choosing the more straightforward Methods like Poison, Supernatural, and Loss of Blood more appealing by having slightly more tiles that fit those categories and slightly less that are more vague like Cliff. 

18 minutes ago, Archer said:

@Araris Valerian and @Devotary of Spontaneity really skimped on the second spec doc huh. :P. Thanks for running this. My suggestion for next time would be to make choosing the more straightforward Methods like Poison, Supernatural, and Loss of Blood more appealing by having slightly more tiles that fit those categories and slightly less that are more vague like Cliff. 

I mean, I wasn’t present in either the spec docs or the elim docs, to avoid getting suggestions from other people.

Your suggestion is noted, since I was just copying for QF 33 and didn’t try and do any balancing this run. If you have any ideas for (preferably Cosmere themed) methods, let me know and I can add them to the sheet for a future run.

Congratulations to the Investigators for taking Round 1, and to the Co-Conspirators for taking Round 2!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, Elandera, or StrikerEZ, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion ThreadNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Archer, and Kasimir) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r:

• Elandera changed the title to Quick Fix 65: More Deception: Murder in the Cosmere