Quick Fix 65: More Deception: Murder in the Cosmere

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

I accuse the Aracle of making me Elim twice in a row with the evidence of red text!

... did I do it right?

This was admittedly the reason I didn’t guess it first :P.

Reminder that the Elims are currently working out who the Witness is in their doc and we lose if they ID the Witness :P Maybe let's try to make it a bit harder for them to murder whoever it is who is absolutely most definitely not me? :P 

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Reminder that the Elims are currently working out who the Witness is in their doc and we lose if they ID the Witness :P Maybe let's try to make it a bit harder for them to murder whoever it is who is absolutely most definitely not me? :P 

Oh I know :P 

I was actually slipping random stuff into my RP because I got distracted and am halfway through OG Adventure then 02, then going on to marathon Adventure reboot, then tri., then Kizuna. This is how Aurel Kourakis ended up worshipping Wormmon via a Digivice just because it amused me to :P 

43 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I feel like the GM's rite of passage is how they deal with getting accused or voted out by their players for the first time :P

I've been voted out so many times as a player...but have I ever been voted out as a GM? :thonk:

Also, damn, once again missed all the fun. I was working on an application, decided to finish it tomorrow, came here to get caught up and throw out an accusation, just to find out Stick beat me to the punch. :P I hadn't even had the chance to decide which evidence and murder weapon to accuse Ash of yet....

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I've been voted out so many times as a player...but have I ever been voted out as a GM? :thonk:

I feel like something is fundamentally broken about your Shield of the Lynch powers then :eyes:

Wait. We even managed to not accuse you first this time! :P

Just now, Kasimir said:

I feel like something is fundamentally broken about your Shield of the Lynch powers then :eyes:

Legitimately though, I don't remember ever being voted on as a GM. If someone else happens to remember it and wants to point it out to me, I'd greatly appreciate that.

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Wait. We even managed to not accuse you first this time! :P

Only because I made like 2 posts total throughout both games. I'm sure if I had managed a bit more activity, I would have been accused of something. :P

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Legitimately though, I don't remember ever being voted on as a GM. If someone else happens to remember it and wants to point it out to me, I'd greatly appreciate that.

Clearly you need to make voting on you part of the wincon for a game you are GMing then watch as the Village loses C1 because Shield of the Lynch powers :P 

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Only because I made like 2 posts total throughout both games. I'm sure if I had managed a bit more activity, I would have been accused of something. :P

To be fair, your Methods and Evidence were pretty much Confirmed Village from C1 :P 

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Clearly you need to make voting on you part of the wincon for a game you are GMing then watch as the Village loses C1 because Shield of the Lynch powers :P 

Don't give me more game ideas. I already have too many. :P

10 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

To be fair, your Methods and Evidence were pretty much Confirmed Village from C1 :P 

Hey, just because my methods/evidence were very likely not the assassin's stuff, doesn't mean that I wasn't elim :ph34r:

Oh good xD

I'm not the Witness btw, just wanted to see if I could get any quick reactions from Ash. But no point in causing prolonged confusion. Wonder if Aman is being truthful :P.