Quick Fix 65: More Deception: Murder in the Cosmere

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

According to Section 35 of the Silverlight Penal Code, I am Accusing the Aracle of Conspiracy and Incitation to Murder! And may the crows feast on the unjust!

Invalid. An accusation must include a Method of Murder and Key Evidence, both corresponding to the accused person.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

Invalid. An accusation must include a Method of Murder and Key Evidence, both corresponding to the accused person.

Hmmmmm

I accuse the Aracle of murdering the Ja and conspiracing to lead another set of murders! He used the holy GM powers and the favor of the gods of luck and chance and he left behind Jezrien's blade!

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Praise the Ja!

Praise the cult of Stick U_U!

PRAISE THE CULT OF SALMON MEERKAT!

SALMON MEERCAT

OH HOLY IS THY FUR

SO SLIMY AND SLIPPERY

THE MOST DISGUSTING THAT EVER WERE!

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

This is SE, we like to have fun like this here from time to time :P

I feel like the GM's rite of passage is how they deal with getting accused or voted out by their players for the first time :P

Ask Mat :P

Admittedly I entertained it a bit less in LG92 than back in LG74, but I was also a lot more stressed and worried we'd screw something up for LG92. Just ask Fifth :P 

Just now, Kasimir said:

I feel like the GM's rite of passage is how they deal with getting accused or voted out by their players for the first time :P

Ask Mat :P

Admittedly I entertained it a bit less in LG92 than back in LG74, but I was also a lot more stressed and worried we'd screw something up for LG92. Just ask Fifth :P 

Yes it very much so is one :P

Can't wait for it!