Greetings, fellow Humans!

This, my friends, is the location of the DUOLINGO SQUAD.

Conditions of joining the squad:

• To be learning a language on Duolingo
  • To have at least 1 Duolingo meme on your device
  • To have sworn fealty to our lord and saviour, Duo, the Owl of Languages.

(OK, you don't actually have to have done the last one. But you will be safer if you DO)

Here, we shall mourn the kidnapping of our families, pets and companions, and share the languages we are learning. Oh, and post memes. ALL THE MEMES.

Once you have started learning Duolingo, you may join the Squad officially! Please state your language and streak.

Squad members:

- @Telrao - Spanish, (German)

- @InfiniteInsanity - Hebrew

- @Witless of Shinovar - Spanish (Latin)

- @Szeth's Facepalm - Spanish, Korean (French, Italian)

- @Lord Gregorio - Spanish

- @Shadowed - Korean, French

- @MarceletsGo - Dutch, German, Finnish, French

- @Just a Lifetime - Spanish, German, Welsh

- @Cinnamon - German (and sometimes SPANISH)

- @CalanoCorvus - Spanish

Edited by Telrao
Adding SQUAD MEMBERS!!!

2 minutes ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

I'm doing spanish right now, and have latin on there because I want to learn it but never actually do anything with it. Also, I have a duolingo mistborn crossover meme. It's amazing

I shall add you to the Squad! GIMME DAT MEME WE NEED IT :DD

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Friendly reminder not to let Duo take over your entire life. Well, at least don't let Duo take over your life then fight to take it back.

Reveal hidden contents

I have the scars to prove it

That is all.

NEVER!!!

1 minute ago, Witless of Shinovar said:

I have an uneasy alliance with Duo right now. Duo is scary

Fear is the best motivation, friend! The Lord of Languages is a powerful entity.

Hiya!!!!

Streak is only four days, unfortunately.

Languages are Spanish and Korean, and i technically have reached unit four on the French tree and unit five on the Italian tree, but i took the skip tests and used only my Spanish knowledge as i know not a lick of either lol.

i have

many memes

Spoiler

hrehe.jpeg.d2b1abe0e5abfb71ccfdcef4bdbf2b70.jpegduolol.jpeg.aab4ca181a8f44ecfce50408d5e59eea.jpegduouhoh.jpeg.a0da15304bb7780799036fe9bd8960ce.jpeghrehrehre.jpeg.e40af2441ed97cfc8542b05fecd76e26.jpeg

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hiya!!!!

Streak is only four days, unfortunately.

Languages are Spanish and Korean, and i technically have reached unit four on the French tree and unit five on the Italian tree, but i took the skip tests and used only my Spanish knowledge as i know not a lick of either lol.

i have

many memes

Reveal hidden contents

hrehe.jpeg.d2b1abe0e5abfb71ccfdcef4bdbf2b70.jpegduolol.jpeg.aab4ca181a8f44ecfce50408d5e59eea.jpegduouhoh.jpeg.a0da15304bb7780799036fe9bd8960ce.jpeghrehrehre.jpeg.e40af2441ed97cfc8542b05fecd76e26.jpeg

:D Thanks Facepalm! I'll add you to the squad :P 

2 minutes ago, Aes Sedai said:

Sorry friend, I think I went the first 12 years or so of my life with a 0 day streak.

But you didn't have a duolingo account until later. So it doesn't count. :lol: Cuz if we're doing that. I went the first 14 or 15 years with a 0 day streak. 

Edited by Lord Gregorio

Help

Because of this thread, as of yesterday I am now learning Korean on duolingo and I skipped to unit 15 on French because I do it at school.

If the memes are anything to go by, I’m in for a wild ride of emotional damage from a fictional green owl. 

9 hours ago, Shadowed said:

Help

Because of this thread, as of yesterday I am now learning Korean on duolingo and I skipped to unit 15 on French because I do it at school.

If the memes are anything to go by, I’m in for a wild ride of emotional damage from a fictional green owl. 

Don't worry. He's not as bad as the memes say. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

!!!!em pleH .sgniht eseht yas ot edam dna egatsoh dleh gnieb ton yletinifeD