Just now, Amanuensis said:

I also noticed the parallel :ph34r: thankfully this time RNG can't save you :P

I was considering a crazy gambit where I switched my vote onto TJ at the last minute, hoping to Snap him into Pewter, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't work. And that's probably a little too lucky for me anyways.

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

I was considering a crazy gambit where I switched my vote onto TJ at the last minute, hoping to Snap him into Pewter, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't work. And that's probably a little too lucky for me anyways.

We could technically do a three-way rand with single votes :o

17 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Well that's depressing :/ gg TJ

Aman

I actually considered this post waay earlier in the cycle as you outing yourself and gg-ing me because I had a decent village game :P. 

Well, this game ends all too similar to MR57 too >>

8 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

I actually considered this post waay earlier in the cycle as you outing yourself and gg-ing me because I had a decent village game :P. 

Well, this game ends all too similar to MR57 too >>

You did tbh. Even Bip cursed you shortly before her last breath :P 

BTW the original C5 plan was for Biplet to claim she saw Mat target the NK but Wiz decided to frame Mat himself without confirming how it works with the rules or either of us first :P glad that happened, though. A sweep would’ve been depressing

Edited by Amanuensis

Writeup to come once I go have time to go back and add one in for Cycle Six and this Aftermath. Today was much busier, crazier, and just generally more hectic than I thought it would be. Currently exhausted and brain dead. :P

|TJ| has been killed! They were a Village Unsnapped!
Amanuensis was sentenced for removal, but survived!

The game is over! The Spiked have won! Congrats to Biplet, The Wandering Wizard (Kasimir), and Amanuensis for winning! Also, huge thank you to @Devotary of Spontaneity for IMing this game! Thank you so much to everyone who played! It was such a blast, as always, to run this game for y'all. I really do appreciate you guys so much. I hope you had as much fun as I did throughout the game! I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts about how it went, and will probably have plenty to share at some point myself as well. There's already some thoughts from me scattered in the spec doc. :P

Oh, also, big shout out to @The Wandering Wizard for subbing in for @Kasimir when he needed it. We both really appreciated it

Anyway, enough of that, time for the stuff y'all actually care about. :P

Player List:

1. @JNV - Jen, plagued by horrors hidden by the dark Village Thug
  2. @Fifth Scholar - Weard Leoht...what kind of name is that anyway? Village Mistborn
  3. @Biplet - Biplet, my lovely fiancé Inquisitor
  4. @Araris Valerian - Ardalan, a very friendly and very bribable obligator Village Seer
  5. @The Known Novel - Damiste Maidihn, very fond of his name Village Unsnapped Tineye
  6. @Channelknight Fadran - Fadran, just a player Village Soother
  7. @_Stick_ - Stick, who should really be stopped Village Unsnapped
  8. @The Wandering Wizard - Wiz, a legit wizard. Spiked Seeker
  9. @The BookwyrmGerald Heloux, a nobleman bored by the noble life Village Tineye
  10. @xinoehp512 - Xino, holding a fancy card Village Augur
  11. @|TJ| - Jandro, known for terrible pronunciation Village Unsnapped
  12. @Ashbringer - Faleast, worldhopping kandra extraordinaire Village Lurcher
  13. @Amanuensis - Aman, totally chill and studious Spiked Thug/Tineye
  14. @Matrim's Dice - Mat, low effort, straight vibes Village Unsnapped

Docs:
Master Spreadsheet      
Spectator Doc
Spiked Doc

Edited by StrikerEZ

1 minute ago, Biplet said:

Haha! We did it!

Bro why didn't you shoutout wiz in the final paragraph. He put in the WORK

I just realized I forgot to shoutout Wiz as winning with the team. I just fixed it. I am so sorry Wiz. My brain is fried right now.

44 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Good game everyone! I'm glad we had the chance to play out the last cycle, even if it was a lost cause :).

I guess technically this counts as a survival? Though I request death in the final writeup.

Technically, there was a slim chance the village could’ve pulled a victory out of this. If the votes came down to 1-1 for TJ and Aman and Aman got exed, TJ would snap. And if TJ got vote manip, the game would have gone on.

I’ll take note of that :P

42 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Technically, there was a slim chance the village could’ve pulled a victory out of this. If the votes came down to 1-1 for TJ and Aman and Aman got exed, TJ would snap. And if TJ got vote manip, the game would have gone on.

I’ll take note of that :P

Yeah, though only if Aman decided to not put in a kill for whatever reason :P