It also has a conversion

20 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

It also has a conversion

>:(

Why must you.

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

>:(

Why must you.

Look, Kas. It's a single conversion. Only one. That could even go the whole game without being used, if the Inquisitor so chose. Or if they died before getting it off. What could possibly go wrong?

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

If I sign up to co-GM will that provide enough experience for my resume to start a Majora's Mask game?

I do not believe that you need prior experience to GM a game. You do need prior experience to GM anonymous games, if that game is anonymous.

6 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I do not believe that you need prior experience to GM a game. You do need prior experience to GM anonymous games, if that game is anonymous.

I think there might have been a new change for non standard rulesets, but not sure if that required cogming or just running a basic ruleset first. 

Just now, The Known Novel said:

I think there might have been a new change for non standard rulesets, but not sure if that required cogming or just running a basic ruleset first. 

Darn. I should know these things as a new mod. :P

Do you know which thread that's in? It wasn't in the GM one. I'm about to go read through them as a refresher.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I mean is it a good idea to go make a new SE game without any GMing experience

I mean, I basically did that for my first game. Granted, I was building off of the basic mistborn game. But it definitely had new mechanics as well. I had a co-GM to help me that game though, one who was already pretty experienced. I always recommend having a new co-GM on your first GMing experience.

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Darn. I should know these things as a new mod. :P

Do you know which thread that's in? It wasn't in the GM one. I'm about to go read through them as a refresher.

Maybe the AG before the most recent one? Not sure, just remember reading that somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Probably not, but hey, I had a decent amount of experience and still managed to royally mess up my first and most recent game. My second was okay though.

Also even if you sign up for a game now, chances are you'll have time to play a few others before you actually run it.

Now do I sign up for this... I like doing Faleast on Scadrial but college is hard ack

And I might end up running the next LG which might end up being either a rather back-end-complicated Threnody game or an LG43 rerun which is aaaaaaaaah

... I'll think about it :P

22 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I did it with an MR a while ago, and I think it depends on a couple things, mostly how confident you are with multiple moving parts going everywhere. If you're good with spreadsheets it also really helps. The mod team is really good with helping balance and facilitate getting help when you need it so I personally think if you want to then work at it.

That being said, as always, everybody is different and if you don't feel comfortable then you can ALWAYS back out.

Siiiigh.

Fine.

Signing up as Konlan, the local low-ranking obligator legal advocate who may have gotten exiled by his superiors to Creston for Reasons. My schtick will be defending/representing whoever is up for the lynch because even Evil people deserve legal representation before a kangaroo court of their peers!

Expect me to be only 10% there/active because I'm not feeling this very much and if it's lylo and Gomamon is about to Digivolve, don't @ me because some things are more important than SE. Like being there for super fish buddy!

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Look, Kas. It's a single conversion. Only one. That could even go the whole game without being used, if the Inquisitor so chose. Or if they died before getting it off. What could possibly go wrong?

If I wake up in Tijuana half-naked with a tattoo on my back and 90% of my memories missing, I'm blaming you >:(

2 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

I know it’s done but I want to share this 

cat pic did not load. Sadge.

I appreciate the sentiment, Stick.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

If I wake up in Tijuana half-naked with a tattoo on my back and 90% of my memories missing, I'm blaming you >:(

I make no promises that that won’t happen. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

10 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

As someone who ran my first game somewhat recently, but co-GMed first, I would recommend the experience, just so you know a bit more what to expect. It is also now a requirement that your first game is either fairly standard, or that you have an experienced co-GM.

Probably not the thread for this discussion, but I'd happily co-GM a Majora's Mask game :ph34r:

It has come to my attention that my family and I will be going on a camping trip for nearly a week immediately after this game starts. It is with a heavy heart and much regret that I will have to withdraw from this game. Hopefully I'll see you guys again in the near future.

Sorry Striker!

57 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

It has come to my attention that my family and I will be going on a camping trip for nearly a week immediately after this game starts. It is with a heavy heart and much regret that I will have to withdraw from this game. Hopefully I'll see you guys again in the near future.

Sorry Striker!

You’re good! Do you want to be a spectator? Or just off the list completely?