Spanish Cosmere Terms?

Hi there, I'm not normally on the site so I wasn't sure where to put this. I have a Spanish class where we get to give a presentation on any topic for an assignment. I'm planning on doing a short introduction to the Cosmere (basic world building and where to start if you haven't read before) but as someone who read the books in English I don't know any of the more technical Spanish Cosmere terms. Could any Spanish-speakers help me out with some words? Thanks a bunch!

Stuff like: The Shattering, Shard, Investiture, Worldhopper, the names of the different shards, splintering, physical/cognitive/spiritual realm, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly, I'd be happy to help you out with some basic Cosmere terms in Spanish! Here are a few to get you started:

• Cosmere: Cosmere
  • Shard: Fragmento
  • Investiture: Investidura
  • Realmatic Theory: Teoría Realática
  • Adonalsium: Adonalsio
  • Surgebinder: Vinculador de surge
  • Allomancer: Alomántico/a
  • Feruchemist: Ferruquímico/a
  • Worldhopper: Saltador de mundos
  • Cognitive Realm: Reino Cognitivo
  • Spiritual Realm: Reino Espiritual
  • Physical Realm: Reino Físico
  • Invested Arts: Artes Investidas
  • Spren: Espíritu
  • Highstorm: Gran Tormenta

I hope these terms are helpful for your presentation! Keep in mind that these translations may vary depending on the Spanish-speaking region, so you may want to check with your instructor or a native Spanish speaker to ensure that the terms are appropriate for your audience. Good luck with your presentation!

• 1 month later...