War is Coming (WAR ENDED STOP POSTING HERE)

Matrim Bloody Cauthon, seer of fades, unlikely survivor, pips rider, luck owner, wearer of more knives than is found in a cutlery store, juggler, gambler, son of battles, survivor of hinderstap, possessor of unconventional wisdom, hearer of dice, thrower of knives, trouble maker, and last but not least "man who acts like a piñata".

THAT was a bloody mouthful.

Or shall I say, Mattful? :P

Well when i joined the site i didnt expect my username to stimulate as much conversation as it has. Must be the ta'veren.

I didnt expect mine to generate terrible puns either. People on this site do weird things with names  :mellow:

ta'veren is a WoT thing?

Like I said, Matrim, it's your bloody Luck that I've always been wary of.

You said that you were wary of how much the tavern wenches are attracted to me.

Since i replied to that i have wondered what would happen if i logged on and there was a new person with the username tuon, fortuona or the daughter of nine moons. I would have no idea how to react. Rand or perrin would, they've always been good with women.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

You said that you were wary of how much the tavern wenches are attracted to me.

Since i replied to that i have wondered what would happen if i logged on and there was a new person with the username tuon, fortuona or the daughter of nine moons. I wouldhave no idea how to react. Rand or perrin would, they've always been good with women.

You'd have thrashed and fought, and denied it. But in the end, you'd have married her. How else will you think it will end?

All the Sharders, down in Shardville 

Were cutting their quills

Preparing for war

Not heading for hills. 

But one Sharder was not happy. 

No, not one bit. 

He glared at the Sharders

And wished that they'd quit. 

"War is coming," growled the Minch, 

"It's coming, I fear, 

"War will reach Shardville!

"It's practically here!" 

Sorry. I couldn't resist. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

• 3 months later...

All the while the Dark Alley slowly infiltrated all sides, no matter who won this war, they would be the last ones standing MWAHAHAHAHA making sure that everyone was ok, and had lots of delicious cookies.

All the while the Dark Alley slowly infiltrated all sides, no matter who won this war, they would be the last ones standing MWAHAHAHAHA making sure that everyone was ok, and had lots of delicious cookies.

And the Newcagoans also handed out donuts on the battlefield, after the battle.