Chaos

The Lords of Chaos

388 posts in this topic

Chaos, a Rebellion causes enourmous amounts of Chaos. What would you do if Someone rebelled against You in order to make more Chaos?

Beautiful.

The Knave has turned yet again.

My Turncoat Waffles have done their job magnificently.

(He feels very like the odd crazy uncontrollable character though. Like...Padan Fain.)

Mashadar at work there.

Edited by Quitecontrary

Quitecontrary, on 26 Jun 2014 - 10:40 AM, said:

Beautiful.

The Knave has turned yet again.

My Turncoat Waffles have done their job magnificently.

(He feels very like the odd crazy uncontrollable character though. Like...Padan Fain.)

Mashadar at work there.

I do hope you're not referring to Good Guy Fain of the Mashadar pandas, Bengal Tigers, penguins and meerkats ;)

This may be blasphemy but I think Quiver is making more Chaos than you guys...

This may be blasphemy but I think Quiver is making more Chaos than you guys...

THESE WORDS ARE BLASPHEMY.

000qqfkh.jpeg

CONTINUED BLASPHEMY WILL RESULT IN BEING SERVED PUNISHMENT WAFFLES.

This seems more like the Lords of Complacency guild. Does anyone actually do anything here?

THESE WORDS ARE BLASPHEMY.

000qqfkh.jpeg

CONTINUED BLASPHEMY WILL RESULT IN BEING SERVED PUNISHMENT WAFFLES.

You had to underline it, I thought it was a link. xD

Laughing Fool walks directly to the center of the Courts of Chaos and poops on the floor, hoping to provoke a reaction.

Chaos, a Rebellion causes enourmous amounts of Chaos. What would you do if Someone rebelled against You in order to make more Chaos?

You obey me because I know how to create the most chaos. You don't :P

Laughing Fool walks directly to the center of the Courts of Chaos and poops on the floor, hoping to provoke a reaction.

We... really don't RP here, you know...

I will smite you should you not desist. You dare mock us when we win wars? Please.

You had to underline it, I thought it was a link. xD

You'd actually click a link that said "punishment waffles"? You are a braver person than most.

I do hope you're not referring to Good Guy Fain of the Mashadar pandas, Bengal Tigers, penguins and meerkats ;)

.....oh sweet mother of all that is chaotic, please no. Don't bring that chaos into these courts. Keep it out there.

And anyway, I couldn't find any Mashadar Penguin gif! You're welcome for the pandas, tigers, and meerkats though. How's that zoo coming along? So long as you establish a fair distance away from the Courts of Chaos, I think the Mashadar Zoo could become a quite lovely attraction for visitors. Quite chaotic, I believe.

little wilson, on 27 Jun 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

.....oh sweet mother of all that is chaotic, please no. Don't bring that chaos into these courts. Keep it out there.

And anyway, I couldn't find any Mashadar Penguin gif! You're welcome for the pandas, tigers, and meerkats though. How's that zoo coming along? So long as you establish a fair distance away from the Courts of Chaos, I think the Mashadar Zoo could become a quite lovely attraction for visitors. Quite chaotic, I believe.

Oh yes, and thanks for the squirrels. I'm just looking into the matter of aquiring some dolphins and cats now :P

Oh, fair distance isn't a worry. I reckon this gig will be over as soon as the game is. My attention had just been drawn by the remark about Mashadar :P

Edited by Kasimir

Oh yes, and thanks for the squirrels. I'm just looking into the matter of aquiring some dolphins and cats now :P

Oh, fair distance isn't a worry. I reckon this gig will be over as soon as the game is. My attention had just been drawn by the remark about Mashadar :P

I should be more careful of invoking that name moving forward. 

You're welcome.

A Mashadar Zoo in the realms of Chaos could actually be just what we need to help on our mission to incite chaos in others. Obviously, we need order in the Court. But outside of it? Everything is game. All the things. Including Mashadar.

Plus, think of the revenue it would bring in (although I'm not sure what currency it would use)....Of course, you'd probably want charge high prices for the admission. You won't be having people return....

You're welcome.

A Mashadar Zoo in the realms of Chaos could actually be just what we need to help on our mission to incite chaos in others. Obviously, we need order in the Court. But outside of it? Everything is game. All the things. Including Mashadar.

Plus, think of the revenue it would bring in (although I'm not sure what currency it would use)....Of course, you'd probably want charge high prices for the admission. You won't be having people return....

It would be awesome, but I have other means of inciting chaos outside of the court. I do not need to be permanently associated with Mashadar, much less a Mashadar Zoo :P

What's with all the fuss with The Herd?

Quiver decides to defect and create his herd of cute looking murderous ponies. Big deal.

He can go to all factions and scream Assimilate! and the best way to handle him is to just ignore his attempts at assimilating everyone into his herd.

Not everyone is an MLP fan after all.

(But, it's nice bit of chaos. So I will cheer him on!)

You... you want people to ignore me?

fluttershy_why_would_you_post_that_by_mi

I'm sorry...

You... you want people to ignore me?

fluttershy_why_would_you_post_that_by_mi

I'm sorry...

Yes, Quiv. I love the chaos you're bringing though.

Scream Assimilate to the rooftops, but know that you will get no warmongering reaction from me.

I can't speak for the "peaceful" Newcagoans though, so yeah your plea there might be better heard.

Besides, we all know you love Feather's work to bits, that Friendship is really Magic, and there's no place you'd rather be than in the middle of the chaos you've created. 

In your heart, you never really were a Newcagoan.

Don't worry. After all of this, you and your Dalek Ponies will still be welcome in the Lords of Chaos.

Edited by Quitecontrary

Dalek Ponies

That is a disturbing image on so many levels....

You upsetting Fluttershy to tears was supposed to make you join the herd to cheer her up. Evidently, I did not find a heartbreaking enough picture.

...There are some things that even Mashadar refuses to touch.

So, Lords of Chaos, you may have noticed a war against the Herd going on at the moment. We Observers have invoked the 2nd Commandment and have taken a side in this war. How about you join our alliance and crush this army of bronies? 

Mailliw and Panda should really have lived longer in the Elimination game.

Look at what idleness does...higher testosterone levels...warmongering.

Quiver really should be left alone to run or fly with his silly herd. Leave him be already!

This is starting to look like Brony persecution and it will be uncomfortably a moral issue before long.

--

May I just say, Lord Chaos, that I like that we don't RP here. It's like a chaotic safe haven.

Mailliw and Panda should really have lived longer in the Elimination game.

What am I, chopped liver? :P

What am I, chopped liver? :P

Aww, Kas. It would have honestly been more interesting had you lived to corrupt.

Mashadar has sooo much potential for Chaos but was cut short.

---

I only honed in on Panda and Maill because they're the ones instigating this weird animal war. In my mind it's all ponies vs. pandas vs. yaks vs. eagles.

What have the social forums come to?

A lady can't even enjoy a peaceful moment with a glass of wine anymore.