Chaos

The Lords of Chaos

387 posts in this topic

This...is actually pretty inspired, I have to say :P

Good work. Or something.

(What you expect me to have something inspiring to say all the time? I haven't read the duel thread :P)

YES! Oh and throw a light fixture at Delightful for me... She seems to be running dim!

Oh, but that's the plan. Haven't you worked it out yet?

Oh, but that's the plan. Haven't you worked it out yet?

Ooooh, does that mean if you grow dim (like a lightbulb) that you will one day need to be replaced...by a kandra?

Ooooh, does that mean if you grow dim (like a lightbulb) that you will one day need to be replaced...by a kandra?

Never! Dimness only increases my power. I am De-Light-Full.

Hahhahahhahahahahah A De full of lights :D

Hahhahahhahahahahah A De full of lights :D

Yes, Elsa, we got that. Now go back to Newcago. You do understand you're in the dominion of the Lords of Chaos. We keep the uneasy peace by order of our Lord Chaos, but we will not be able to help what happens to you here.

The cold never bothered you, but our realm is of hellfire.

Yes, Elsa, we got that. Now go back to Newcago. You do understand you're in the dominion of the Lords of Chaos. We keep the uneasy peace by order of our Lord Chaos, but we will not be able to help what happens to you here.

The cold never bothered you, but our realm is of hellfire.

Have care how you speak. Queen Elsa may be here, but she is of Newcago, and she is my sister.

Edited by Delightful

Have care how you speak. Queen Elsa may be here, but she is of Newcago, and she is my sister.

That is correct. She is of Newcago, and so are you. And your realm is of peace, as you say.

But we never said ours was.

Ours is just of power. Unlimited power. And it is really dangerous for you and your sister to be here.

That is correct. She is of Newcago, and so are you. And your realm is of peace, as you say.

But we never said ours was.

Ours is just of power. Unlimited power. And it is really dangerous for you and your sister to be here.

You make the mistake of confusing peace for weakness. Newcago has no wish to fight, however a nation that cannot defend itself is hardly a nation at all. Elsa and I would be rather poor rulers if we dared not step foot outside our own domain. I trust you understand that and would not wish to inadvertently bring our wrath down upon you.

( I take it you didn't get the reference then? And No hard feelings :)

...given there's a war going on at the moment, isn't there already wrath coming down, etcetera etcetera?

...Must be a lot of that to go around. "I'll have lots of war, please! With a side order of wrath! Extra wrath! Peaceful wrath!"

You make the mistake of confusing peace for weakness. Newcago has no wish to fight, however a nation that cannot defend itself is hardly a nation at all. Elsa and I would be rather poor rulers if we dared not step foot outside our own domain. I trust you understand that and would not wish to inadvertently bring our wrath down upon you.

( I take it you didn't get the reference then? And No hard feelings :)

Wrath. At last, something I understand, something we can agree on. This is the birthplace of hateful waffles. We beat our batter with hate and wrath.

Princess Delightful, I am unafraid of the wrath of the twin thrones, as I am under the protection of the Lord of Chaos.

Yes, I got the reference, but it's more fun to play it this way, no?

Delightful's partial profile from the RP thread:

Powers: I'm hardly going to give away all my secrets here. *sniff*

Weapon(s) of Choice: What exactly did I just say about secrets?

I am afraid that we have found our first Voidbringer. Beware! The hour of the Brawny man cometh! The Knights Absorbent arise wielding fearful Odiumtubes! The Pillowstorm cometh, the true Desolation!

… What's that? She dislikes "violent warmongers"? And the Knights Absorbent are mainly pillow fighters? … 

Oh. OK. I guess we don't have any Voidbringers yet… 

Edited by Curiosity

A gaunt figure, shrouded in shadow and silence glides across the ground towards the gathering of lords and ladies. 

"Good afternoon."

Can death even affect Chaos? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Death is to Orderly.

"Order and Chaos are fundamentally opposed but neither can destroy the other."

Well, yeah, so can Death claim those who are sworn to Chaos? Death is a construct of Order,

Death is not a construct. It is an end result.

Edited by Death

A gaunt figure, shrouded in shadow and silence glides across the ground towards the gathering of lords and ladies. 

"Good afternoon."

Pffft, a quiet person who's afraid of the light and has an eating disorder doesn't compare to those who have Unlimited Power.   B)

Pffft, a quiet person who's afraid of the light and has an eating disorder doesn't compare to those who have Unlimited Power.   B)

"Afraid of the light? Death is only more terrifying in the stark light of day. And Death does not have to eat, and therefore does not have the ability to have an eating disorder."

Death is not a construct. It is an end result.

If it's an End result, then it's neither a Process nor a Person. And if it isn't a person, who are you and why are you impersonating Death?

If it's an End result, then it's neither a Process nor a Person. And if it isn't a person, who are you and why are you impersonating Death?

"I am the physical and cognitive manifestation of Death, come to visit this land of the 17th Shard."

"Afraid of the light? Death is only more terrifying in the stark light of day. And Death does not have to eat, and therefore does not have the ability to have an eating disorder."

Nope, pretty sure a pasty, frail guy in a dark bath robe isn't all that scary in the light.  And I'm pretty sure that not eating WOULD qualify as an eating disorder.  At least that's what I gather from WebMD.....  :P

I give up on you. Moving on.

Adorable. Death trying to steal our thunder. Chaos and entropy are facts of thermodynamics itself. You are merely a pawn of Chaos.

Also adorable is Newcago rejoicing in how big their thread is, when it is entirely without merit to read ;) This is why I recommend Lords of Chaos and allies to avoid that thread.

You are not to go into their celebration thread. It would have to be a ludicrous amount of chaos to be worthwhile, but I still think they'll proclaim it as an achievement in post count.

Which is why we must blab here more!

Hah. Hah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ahem.

I had to collect myself. Your queen Elsa has said you are a peace-loving nation, and you've already acquiesced to our demands before. You exist solely because I allow it.

(Well, technically as I'm an admin that would always be true, but hush.)