Chaos

The Lords of Chaos

387 posts in this topic

roflbot.jpg

Oregon is best faction. Not only does it produce more chapters of a gripping Steelheart fanfiction every day, but it is filled to the brim with ponies, Sausage McMuffins, bowler hats, and beards. :D

dinosaurs, shiny, insanity, awesomness, waffles and lots of jokes.

What in the balls happened to my guild!

Explain, Dark Lords!

*Stealthily hands the chaos lords summaries because they're too erratic to take their own boot cursed notes*

I think...You didn't pay the rent? I'm not quite sure, really, but there was something about you having to pay the rent. I don't understand it. And someone's being recruited from your guild, I think.

Actually, I pay the rent on the whole site, soooooo...

The guild went under and we thought you'd abandoned us. Joe is leaving us for the Portland RP, which isn't even a social clan/guild... Also, Panda seems to think we owe him rent. I believe that he owes us rent for Observing us.

In conclusion, be glad the thread temporarily died, or there would be MLP memes everywhere, and Kobold would have enough rep to be a lerasium mistborn

We have to pay to observe people? That's no fun. 

Edited by MozytheHealer

Why Would I stick around a Dying Empire, when I could go make my own in Portland?

Edited by The Only Joe

Joe, you are a knave and a traitor.

Admittedly, I have been very busy with my new job as collegiate faculty, but that doesn't mean you don't have UNNNLIMITED POWER

Yeah, but I had nothing to do with Unlimited power, and going on Massive Power spree's is only fun for so Long. Sorry Sir. Also, I invite you to Join our RP.

Hah! Lord Chaos, watch how more people depart your 'guild'

And you thought Newcago was weak.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Newcago is weak.

Weaklings can not survive the blizzards and snow of Newcago. Clearly we are already strong.

And yet no one has been inside of Newcago since May. It looks like your winter killed everyone.

And yet no one has been inside of Newcago since May. It looks like your winter killed everyone.

The last post in Newcago was this month. A couple of days ago in fact. Now it is spring.

Meh, those who left didn't have what it takes.

Also Joe, I unfortunately have no time for additional RPs. Thanks though.

I would love to see a ponified version of Chaos though, someone make it just so that we can have a good laugh :)  And Kurk while you're at it ;)

Winter came, killed, and left.

I would love to see a ponified version of Chaos though, someone make it just so that we can have a good laugh :)  And Kurk while you're at it ;)

Task complete. I present to you, the Grand Spiked One, Lord Ruler of the Forum Itself, Chaos.

efde48360618122c957ce869fdfbcba0.png

I'm Imagining that all of that Hair is his Mane, not his Tail as well. Well done Kobold. That is a Magnificent Avatar for Chaos.

Seriously, he is Gorgeous.

I'm not sure whether I should call sacrilege or just laugh my head off at the ponified Chaos...

Eh, Twilight Sparkle is probably close enough to me personality wise.

Greetings Chaos! Is this your lucky day!

I come on behalf of the Dark Alley with a proposition for you.

We are prepared to spread the terror of your name, spike less of your followers, and even send you some cookies for your own use.

All we ask for in return is an endorsement. 

Something along the lines of "Hi, I'm Chaos, ruler of the Lords o' Chaos and leader of the yodeling guild, and when I need something to munch there's nothing like some Dark Alley cookies!"

If you swear allegiance to the dark Lords of Chaos, then you shall have your endorsement.