Greetings fellow Cosmerians!

Nightblud

Hey folks and fellow Cosmerians! 

Ive started the Cosmere books within the last year, so I’m still pretty new when it comes to Sandersons stuff. However, it’s amazing how quickly someone can become your favourite author! 

I study English literature at University and I aim to become a high school teacher within the next year. So, whenever I get the chance to read in my spare time outside of my syllabus I pick up something from the Cosmere. 

My first Sanderson title was Final Empire, and damn when I put down that book I was in complete awe. I had to buy the trilogy! 

Since then I’ve read: 

First Gen- Mistborn 

TWoK 

Warbreaker (Just finished) 

Words of Radiance- 300 pages in. 

As I’ve mentioned, I’m still very early into my Cosmere adventure, but I’m loving every minute of it. It wasn’t until my later years that I started to appreciate epic high fantasy. I’ve read all of Tolkiens books and everything ASOIAF. Damn, what a lucky time to be alive. 

I also love the Cosmere fanbase, everyone seems so friendly, enthusiastic and passionate about the worlds that Brandon creates. I’m happy to be here!

Edited by Nightblud
Typo

I hold them all in high regard, but at the moment I think it has to be Final Empire; I legit couldn’t put down the last 200 pages. I suppose you never really forget your first lol. 

However, I’m working through the Words of Radiance, and it has started very strongly. If it keeps going the way it does, I feel that it may take my number 1 spot. 

1 hour ago, Nightblud said:

Hey folks and fellow Cosmerians! 

Ive started the Cosmere books within the last year, so I’m still pretty new when it comes to Sandersons stuff. However, it’s amazing how quickly someone can become your favourite author! 

I study English literature at University and I aim to become a high school teacher within the next year. So, whenever I get the chance to read in my spare time outside of my syllabus I pick up something from the Cosmere. 

My first Sanderson title was Final Empire, and damn when I put down that book I was in complete awe. I had to buy the trilogy! 

Since then I’ve read: 

First Gen- Mistborn 

TWoK 

Warbreaker (Just finished) 

Words of Radiance- 300 pages in. 

As I’ve mentioned, I’m still very early into my Cosmere adventure, but I’m loving every minute of it. It wasn’t until my later years that I started to appreciate epic high fantasy. I’ve read all of Tolkiens books and everything ASOIAF. Damn, what a lucky time to be alive. 

I also love the Cosmere fanbase, everyone seems so friendly, enthusiastic and passionate about the worlds that Brandon creates. I’m happy to be here!

Welcome to the community, you are in for quite a time. Hope you continue to enjoy this incredible setting Brandon has created.