46 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Even with her lack of vote engagement? I can’t remember the last time she took part in an execution and I’m of the opinion that you, Bookwyrm, Danex, Walin, and Steel are all village, which explains a lack of necessity for participation.

I’d have to go back and look for the game, but this feels very similar to a village game I’m thinking of for her. Similarly busy, perhaps a little less engaged. Same tone. She doesn’t have many games, and they’re mostly elim games, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find it….

21 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I’d have to go back and look for the game, but this feels very similar to a village game I’m thinking of for her. Similarly busy, perhaps a little less engaged. Same tone. She doesn’t have many games, and they’re mostly elim games, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find it….

Hm. If I take your word for it, I'd need to look at who's voting Bip, then. Maybe the elims blocked her kill to distract from executing an elim today?

1 hour ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Vote Tally
Biplet (6): Amanuensis, Araris Valerian, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Matrim's Dice, |TJ|
|TJ| (1): Ashbringer
Archer (1): Shining Silhouette

I'm tempted to vote Araris for having a role that actively supports his execution. Perhaps he felt revealing the real cause instead of suggesting vote manip was to gain some village cred, in case he ever got role scanned or RPed?

I never really stopped being wary of Stick, but Drake seems more village-alligned imo.

Matrim... honestly just might be an elim. I could see that explaining his recent detachedness (while caused by role discussion, I don't imagine e!Mat would care to contribute).

TJ and Archer I'm still back and forth about.

Gah. I don't know what the right call is.

Do I trust my gut? Or do I trust Striker's?

I'm lost and heartbroken that I can't even die to get spoilered in the dead doc -_-

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Hm. If I take your word for it, I'd need to look at who's voting Bip, then. Maybe the elims blocked her kill to distract from executing an elim today?

Matrim... honestly just might be an elim. I could see that explaining his recent detachedness (while caused by role discussion, I don't imagine e!Mat would care to contribute).

Could explain why the elims apparently missed that your obvious telegraphing meant that saving Bip didn’t actually do anything as she’d be heavily implicated today. In that case I’d probably look at Shining for being the most exeable as of last night, but any LHF fits that bill. TJ was who Bip was a countertrain for but his whole thing with Archer does not make sense to me so idk if e!him works in this specific way. Or just Occam’s Razor and she’s evil :P.

And I mean, sure, but all this feels like it stems from the mech discussion and I never really got back into it. As sad as it is, being scanned kinda let me off the hook, if you know what I mean— except for that it apparently didn’t, which is why I think Fadran shouldn’t be clear for claiming. If he’s elim, that move gave him village cred while discrediting everyone cleared in one fell swoop.

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Could explain why the elims apparently missed that your obvious telegraphing meant that saving Bip didn’t actually do anything as she’d be heavily implicated today. In that case I’d probably look at Shining for being the most exeable as of last night, but any LHF fits that bill. TJ was who Bip was a countertrain for but his whole thing with Archer does not make sense to me so idk if e!him works in this specific way. Or just Occam’s Razor and she’s evil :P.

And I mean, sure, but all this feels like it stems from the mech discussion and I never really got back into it. As sad as it is, being scanned kinda let me off the hook, if you know what I mean— except for that it apparently didn’t, which is why I think Fadran shouldn’t be clear for claiming. If he’s elim, that move gave him village cred while discrediting everyone cleared in one fell swoop.

Do you think e!Chadran came up with Confirmed Villager on his own? If not, who do you think would invent his role?

6 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Do you think e!Chadran came up with Confirmed Villager on his own? If not, who do you think would invent his role?

Probably not, but I wouldn’t say definitely not. It’s not a super difficult thing to come up with if you think about the position the elims are in with upwards of five confirmed villagers. It does beg the question of why Fadran was the one to reveal it since he wasn’t exactly under fire, and that’d point to a team that similarly wasn’t under too much fire, but I guess it’s also possible that e!Fadran just actually has that role :P.

What do you think? Pretend I asked you the same thing you asked me :P 

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

I kinda think Fadran is honest so would need more evidence than a theory to vote him

Well yeah I’m not saying we should vote him today, I just don’t want us to clear anyone unless they’re actually clear :P 

9 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

@Araris Valerian:ph34r:

ED1T:

@Random Bystander I think I know who to scan. Verifying Mat a second time could prove both him and UPS as Village.

ED2T:

Oh and to clarify the first Mat scan, I suggested Mat to UPS and they immediately agreed. I forget who said they believed UPS code it themself. Maybe @Ashbringer

That's a fair point. Any objections?

Personally, I would kinda prefer a scan on either Archer (helps address the roleblocking craziness, hints at both Archer & TJ's alignments) or Fae (reveals both Fae & Wizard's alignments).

...but I will freely admit that I don't get what's going on with this UPS business and if you really think that that is important I'll take your word for it.

8 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Also, @Biplet, care to vote?

I had opera

9 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

All this to say that I still want Biplet (I know I'm editing this in, but I already voted her - just doing it again for emphasis) dead. I signaled very hard that I was going to kill her last night, and if she was Village, there would be no reason for the elims to not let the kill go through.

Okay, but there is. From an elim POV, you hard signaling that you're going to shoot me is a perfect opportunity. If you shoot me and they roleblock, it puts me in hot water and makes me an easy misexe target. If you don't shoot me, they still roleblock the NK that could've come for them, and because you signaled that you were aiming for me, it once again puts me in hot water for the exe. Win-win for the elims. It looks like you've been roleblocked twice now, right? So they've been roleblocking you consistently? Why does this become a special RB now that you're targeting me??

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Even with her lack of vote engagement? I can’t remember the last time she took part in an execution and I’m of the opinion that you, Bookwyrm, Danex, Walin, and Steel are all village, which explains a lack of necessity for participation.

Honest truth? I haven't voted for irl reasons. I've had the opera every night and it runs from 6-10 every night, which is right through rollover for me, and you can argue that I should've put a vote earlier and all the things and yeah I know that, but the real honest-to-God truth is that I am just so tired. For D3, I didn't vote so I didn't mess up the tie thing, which I even stated in thread and asked if you wanted me to vote for the clear thingy. No one answered so I thought it better to not break the tie and ruin everything?

I'm gonna be real! This game is really hard to engage with! There's a lot of mechanical solving that's going right over my head, and I'm trying, I'm really trying to stay with it, but it's just hard. If you vote me out, okay, so be it, I know I'm a thorn in the metaphorical side of this game (lol :P). My role isn't the most useful and, as you said, better to vote out a villager that isn't participating than one that is, right? But I ask that you please don't vote me based entirely on my lack of activity. I'm trying to be here. It's the best I can offer.

On a more serious note, I had a huge allergic reaction to the dust in the orchestra pit and am very sick, so my head isn't on quite right. I just ask for a little understanding, thanks guys <3

Edit: I forgot to vote so I will when someone posts lol

Edited by Biplet

3 minutes ago, Biplet said:

I had opera

Okay, but there is. From an elim POV, you hard signaling that you're going to shoot me is a perfect opportunity. If you shoot me and they roleblock, it puts me in hot water and makes me an easy misexe target. If you don't shoot me, they still roleblock the NK that could've come for them, and because you signaled that you were aiming for me, it once again puts me in hot water for the exe. Win-win for the elims. It looks like you've been roleblocked twice now, right? So they've been roleblocking you consistently? Why does this become a special RB now that you're targeting me??

Honest truth? I haven't voted for irl reasons. I've had the opera every night and it runs from 6-10 every night, which is right through rollover for me, and you can argue that I should've put a vote earlier and all the things and yeah I know that, but the real honest-to-God truth is that I am just so tired. For D3, I didn't vote so I didn't mess up the tie thing, which I even stated in thread and asked if you wanted me to vote for the clear thingy. No one answered so I thought it better to not break the tie and ruin everything?

I'm gonna be real! This game is really hard to engage with! There's a lot of mechanical solving that's going right over my head, and I'm trying, I'm really trying to stay with it, but it's just hard. If you vote me out, okay, so be it, I know I'm a thorn in the metaphorical side of this game (lol :P). My role isn't the most useful and, as you said, better to vote out a villager that isn't participating than one that is, right? But I ask that you please don't vote me based entirely on my lack of activity. I'm trying to be here. It's the best I can offer.

On a more serious note, I had a huge allergic reaction to the dust in the orchestra pit and am very sick, so my head isn't on quite right. I just ask for a little understanding, thanks guys <3

Sorry to hear that, Bip. For what it's worth I'm willing to consider a v!you world. I've somewhat began musing on possibilities. Will also consider joining you on TJ to see if I stop getting roleblocked.

Edited by Amanuensis

One interesting note is that Drake presumably wasn't interfered with. And perhaps the Elims don't want to show their cards, but they could have also roleblocked Fadran to have the same effect, or even just Trolled him and saved the Roleblock for Drake.

I don't know if that means Drake is Evil, or they believed Drake would stick to pacifism (this isn't a gambit again Drake riiiight) or if they wanted Silhouette to take an NK but Bip not to. As mentioned, there's arguments for saving both E! or V!Bip, or letting V!Bip die (but probably not for letting E!Bip die).

This might make Silho look a little better, which goes to TJ and Archer tying each other together again.

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

this isn't a gambit again Drake riiiight

If I told you, then I would have to kill you :P And if I killed you, then I would have to tell you :P Fortunately I have not done either :P

Vote Tally
Biplet (5): Amanuensis, Araris Valerian, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Matrim's Dice
|TJ| (2): Ashbringer, Biplet
Ashbringer (1): |TJ|

My vote remains on Bip at least for now. I kind of want to think things through some more before I consider changing anything.

Between voting Archer or voting TJ, I'm really not sure which I prefer. On the one hand, TJ is a roleblocker and removing TJ may deny the elims their ability to roleblock. On the other hand, it seems at least possible that Archer is immune to NKs, which means the vote is potentially the only tool that can deal with Archer. I'm actually generally more suspicious of Archer than TJ at this point, and I think a world with evil Archer and village TJ remains a possibility, but it also does seem like their alignments might be connected.

...it is a somewhat surreal experience to have 4 different people with votes on them and I have no strong feelings against any of those as potential wagons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Also, it is a well known fact that bots can't lie.

Fadran, who just lied about mitochondria, cannot possibly be a bot. Fadran is confirmed village.

This game is actually very easy B)

Edited by DrakeMarshall

I am impressed. I leave this thread alone for half a cycle to go study for my final exams (which I passed, with one more to go, praise Wormmon) and y'all manage to keep the mayhem to seven pages and not torture Fifth :eyes:

Vote Tally
Biplet (5): Amanuensis, Araris Valerian, Archer, DrakeMarshall, Matrim's Dice
TJ (2): Ashbringer, Biplet
Ashbringer (1): |TJ|

The Vote Count according to Tallybot.

Get ye hence and dispute if something ain't right.

7 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Fadran, who just lied about mitochondria, cannot possibly be a bot. Fadran is confirmed village.

This game is actually very easy B)

Spoiler

This honestly feels like it can be a reaction image (from Digimon Adventure  02) : r/digimon

11 hours ago, Random Bystander said:
20 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

@Araris Valerian:ph34r:

ED1T:

@Random Bystander I think I know who to scan. Verifying Mat a second time could prove both him and UPS as Village.

ED2T:

Oh and to clarify the first Mat scan, I suggested Mat to UPS and they immediately agreed. I forget who said they believed UPS code it themself. Maybe @Ashbringer

That's a fair point. Any objections?

Yes, actually. I feel like Mat has volunteered a couple of different times to be scanned (there's one below that I could find and I feel like there was at least one other) and I don't think E!Mat plays this card unless he has vil-scan role or whatever it's called.

And in V!Mat world, he also scans green so I feel like there are better places to scan

19 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

JNV I do village read but the only reason I do is because they scanned me and that could easily have been a pocket attempt so idk. If you want to scan me again to put your minds at peace, go ahead, but I don't think that necessarily clears JNV. Just lowers the priority of their exe.