52 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

So like... why not Bip? Does anyone have a good reason not to put her up for the tie? :ph34r:

It changes from # eliminators out of 8 people to # elims out of 12. I think the former is more useful since knowing there are say 2-3 elims in those 12 isn't really helpful. Putting Biplet up instead of Steel or Walin isn't unreasonable. I'm also not sure why TKN is throwing away his only vote for this. I guess it's less likely more him to be an elim if he does but it's not like we're going to kill him again.

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG We missed the whole day talking. We'll have to catch up tomorrow.

CircleDragon.PNG.d7efa67304e5e47300f80fa221a1ebec.PNG It was lovely to hear your voice!

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG That's just what I sound like. I don't know how she can stand clearing her voice and pitching it two octaves higher. I admire her skill, but hate speaking like that for the comfort of others.

CircleHippocampus.PNG.c37fb1fd7cdc4bcb95f6e532b661bc6b.PNG You two work well together

CircleDragon.PNG.d7efa67304e5e47300f80fa221a1ebec.PNG ^

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG Yeah... I don't know what I'd do without her.

CircleHippocampus.PNG.c37fb1fd7cdc4bcb95f6e532b661bc6b.PNG Have a harder time finding bots :P

CircleDragon.PNG.d7efa67304e5e47300f80fa221a1ebec.PNG Right. Who do we think? Walin and Steel for neglecting their roles? Biplet for being lost?

CircleUnicorn.PNG.a774e4cc8fca8f96dc82cd55fa4c3608.PNG We're lost too. Let the roles sort it out.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity
underlined

4 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

It changes from # eliminators out of 8 people to # elims out of 12. I think the former is more useful since knowing there are say 2-3 elims in those 12 isn't really helpful. Putting Biplet up instead of Steel or Walin isn't unreasonable. I'm also not sure why TKN is throwing away his only vote for this. I guess it's less likely more him to be an elim if he does but it's not like we're going to kill him again.

Good timing, I just brought that up too :D

So yeah, Biplet. For now

I appreciate Sart voting there while under threat of Tie Guy. Good look imo, so not an entirely useless CW 

ED1T:

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Hi guys I'm actually here for rollover

What happens if manip though? For the tie?

I guess this'll probably tell us if elims have manip

Then Orlok loses his role tonight and the opportunity is lost. Elims likely to interfere even without one of their members on the line, but probably doubly so if so

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Well that's not good then

Yup. But I'm mentally keeping track of players who've checked in since Orlok spilled the beans and watching out for bad actors. Should hopefully be able to narrow things down

Current VC:

Walin (4): Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette, Steeldancer, |TJ|
Steeldancer (4): Archer, Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, The Known Novel
Biplet (2):  Sart, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (1): The Bookwyrm
Sart (1): Araris Valerian

Edited by Amanuensis

14 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

^ and tbh I'm prolly in the v!Danex camp atm, barring a e!Miller!Orlok e!???!Danex world

Same here now, because Tie Guy actually seems like a good role to surprise via Pinchhitter. But before then… yeah not so much.

5 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Yeah, I figure they can't interfere without tipping their hand unless they have a vote manipulation ready to go.

If they do, then they will probably use it.

Unrelated, but why are there so many PM Spiders? Does it feel like there's a lot of them to anyone else?

There do seem to be a lot, but I kinda think it works out? They can only make a single PM every two cycles individually, which is very limited considering PMs are usually a free action for everyone, and their secondary ability is unreliable since it can give you 4 different results. Plus, this is revealing itself to be a game where village victory will heavily rely on gaining information, verifying information, spreading information, and coordinating actions.

ED1T:

Honestly, I'd bet money on 2 elim!Spiders minimum and wouldn't be surprised if either or all have a second role too.

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

What’s your read of your unknown Spider, Aman? They’re also kinda running out of claim space.

I'm pretty sure you already figured out who they are with all the other claims / the fact they're like the only player that hasn't claimed that I've not been talking about.

In our PM I've been leaning Village, but I've had difficulty reading their posts in thread one way or another and they've easily pocketed me in the past (you probably remember the game :P). So I'm being wary but not shutting them out.

Plus, they probably only work if on a team with Mat? Given they very easily agreed to scan Mat last night and immediately revealed to me he scanned Village

Edited by Amanuensis

I'm here. I noticed that the tie pool shrunk, is that what we're going for? 

Steeldancer  to avoid being labelled a stinky vote manip man

Just now, Amanuensis said:

I'm pretty sure you already figured out who they are with all the other claims / the fact they're like the only player that hasn't claimed that I've been not talking about.

In our PM I've been leaning Village, but I've had difficulty reading their posts in thread one way or another and they've easily pocketed me in the past (you probably remember the game :P). So I'm being wary but not shutting them out.

Plus, they probably only work if on a team with Mat? Given they very easily agreed to scan Mat last night and immediately revealed to me he scanned Village

I thought TJ wasn't the PM Spider. 

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

I'm here. I noticed that the tie pool shrunk, is that what we're going for? 

Steeldancer  to avoid being labelled a stinky vote manip man

I thought TJ wasn't the PM Spider. 

It does seem more feasible to sift out elims from a smaller set, yeah. So if we could get a 4/4 Walin Steel, that'd be great.

I was getting worried you were a Stab Voter :P

TJ claimed Wallposter :ph34r:

Current VC:

Walin (4): Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette, Steeldancer, |TJ|
Biplet (2):  Sart, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (1): The Bookwyrm

Edited by Amanuensis

Oh they get 1 of 4 different results with their info power? Did not know that.

Okay yea I think the PM Spider situation is fine. Such a role is also broadly confirmable so not as attractive for a fake-claim. If there are any PM Spider claimants who aren't verified as having created a PM at some point though I'd be wary.

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

Oh they get 1 of 4 different results with their info power? Did not know that.

Okay yea I think the PM Spider situation is fine. Such a role is also broadly confirmable so not as attractive for a fake-claim. If there are any PM Spider claimants who aren't verified as having created a PM at some point though I'd be wary.

Target Alignment, Target Role, Target's Previous Target, Target's Previous Targetee. Randomized

LG92: Night Three - Drake Was Plotting To Take Over

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

>>>

Walin was removed!

Walin(4): Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette, Steeldancer, TJ
Biplet (2): Sart, The Wandering Wizard
Araris Valerian (2): The Bookwyrm

The Night has begun and will end on Sunday, 5th February 2022 at 1100hrs SGT (GMT+8)!

Rule Clarifications:

Spoiler
  • Kas and Fifth are only valid vote targets at parity.
  • The wincons are complete. 
  • Flipless implies no roles and no alignments.
  • Survivals, if any, will be written up in the standard way.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.
3. @Steeldancer as Steel
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before.
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken.
7. @JNV as JNV
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice
9. @Biplet as Biplet
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE.
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel)
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea.
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby.
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering.
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher
19. @dannnnnex as Danex
20. @DrakeMarshall as Drake
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?)
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander
23. @Sart as Sart
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit
25. @The last Fae in the Woods as The last Fae in the Woods

Edited by Kasimir