1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Probably because he already had votes.

What does 'net alignment' mean in this case? 

My guess is that it tells you how many elims, or if there is at least one, or something along those lines, but yes, good question. I would appreciate if Orlok clarified.

Uhhh I don't like that reason :P I'd agree with it at EoD but it aint EoD

I'd like to nominate Wizard for the tie instead

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

rumors that I killed you were greatly exaggerated

ok yes this explains why we're making a tie

/kind of/

Orlok pushing for a tie feels amiss somehow

but why Walin?

I was just thinking that it's a convenient way to dilute the pool with villagers if he did trick the scanner 

12 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I do have some reason to believe pulling that off will be tricky, though.

Agreed but let's not discuss that bit

39 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

• people who were reasonably online and active, but did not have anything to say about it:
    • Araris
    • Archer
    • Matrim
    • Randby
    • Xino, interestingly enough

Happy hunting

I definitely theorized about this, Where's your cut off? And you compiled all that and didn't come to any conclusions? 

Also. Y'all are really testing my stamina for analysis with these reveals >. >

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Wizard is confirmed village if you trust Fae's role, and Walin already had votes for a reason :P.

Hmmmm I forgot about that

Well, I trust that Fae's role exists but not that it confirms either player's alignment

It could easily be worded "you start knowing a player of the same alignment" and not "you start knowing a villager"

Or Fae could know Wizard is village but still be evil

The only thing we know for sure is that village!Fae implies village!Wizard

Still.......... point taken

Wizard

can we please get a different scanner to scan Fae though

edit to add:

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

I definitely theorized about this, Where's your cut off? And you compiled all that and didn't come to any conclusions?

What do you mean cut off? And you "theorized about this" and didn't come to any conclusions? :P

Edited by DrakeMarshall

7 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

… I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not.

I'm genuinely against working through the scenarios here and now

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

What do you mean cut off? And you "theorized about this" and didn't come to any conclusions? :P

I'm trying to figure out what page you stopped looking for reactions on, because I said this on page six:

On 2/2/2023 at 0:46 PM, Archer said:

You might be going about this the wrong way. Because Xino was RBed N1, he had to die is also a possibility. I'm wondering if there's some SE Buddy like shenanigans going on where players start knowing a Fact about another player (some got lucky and got alignment) but an elim got Xino's role, which they blocked then killed him for. 

4 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I apologize for this oversight, you are now sorted into the middle category.

Congratulations!

(that is the most suspicious category of the 3 imo :P)

I'm... probably willing to die on the v!Archer hill? Idk the vibes I've been getting from him all game have been good. (INB4 e!Archer steeples his fingers and grins a devilish grin)

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I'm... probably willing to die on the v!Archer hill? Idk the vibes I've been getting from him all game have been good. (INB4 e!Archer steeples his fingers and grins a devilish grin)

See, I’m getting nervous of Archer as the non-scanned, non-claimed, widely V-read, name-starting-with-A bucket.

Hmm, who else is in that bucket…

Last VC:

Walin (4): Amanuensis, Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette, |TJ|
Steeldancer (4): Archer, Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, The Wandering Wizard
Shining Silhouette (2): Araris Valerian, Channelknight Fadran
Araris Valerian (1): The Bookwyrm

Current VC:

Walin (4): Amanuensis, Matrim's Dice, Shining Silhouette, |TJ|
Steeldancer (4): Archer, Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, The Wandering Wizard
Shining Silhouette (2): Araris Valerian, Channelknight Fadran
Araris Valerian (2): The Bookwyrm, DrakeMarshall
Sart (1): Araris Valerian

@DrakeMarshall we do have Book scanning Araris tonight / testing the extra vote thing. Any other A names to vote for? :P

Also can someone remind me how I got my Troll Immunity again. Fadran said they trolled Walin, right?

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

N1 it was Walin, N2 it was Randby

Alright, that checks out.

Sad now because not only did you doing that give me Troll Immunity, preventing me from getting a kill N2, you also were responsible for me not being able to kill Silho N1.

Walin Biplet

Any Walin voters want to help make this the tie instead?

Edited by Amanuensis

BTW, it might not be a bad idea for all PM Spiders to PM Wizard tonight so we can begin forming a chain network in the background. I have a PM with Wiz and the secret Spider I'm aware of was planning on that anyway. We have confirmation that removed players can still use them so NKs can't really stop us

14 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

This depends on what Orlok's role actually does, I think.

@dannnnnex @Orlok Tsubodai --- Any more specifics you can give us on the mechanics of the clears? Does it give ratios within? A yes/no on whether there are elims? Something else?

we never had a tie while i was alive so i never actually got any results 

Oh yeah that's the other A-name!

ALIGNMENTS:

Spoiler
  • Aman - Village - From Striker Lynchbait Scan
  • Striker - Village - From Bookwyrm N1 Scan
  • Wizard - Village - From Fae 'SE Buddy' role
  • Orlok - Village - From Bookwyrm N2 Scan, backed up by Araris antitroll.
  • Mat - Village - From Unknown PM Spider Scan (Got a guess who though)
  • Tani - Elim - Claimed
  • Shining - Elim - Claimed (jokingly?)

ROLES:

Spoiler
  • Ashbringer - ???  Veteran (Removes one vote from self)
  • Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • Fadran - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled), Confirmed Villager (Always scans as Village) (Seems concerned about someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God)
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • xino - Multiquoter (Learn target's target (learn who targeted the target if Trolled) )
  • JNV - ??? (Think this is our Spider)
  • Matrim's Dice - ??? (Day Action)
  • Biplet - ???
  • Araris - Porch Sitter (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled), ??? (Added vote to self, more powerful other effect) 
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Archer - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TJ - Goodie Roleblocker (Roleblock target player (??? if Trolled) )
  • Dannnnnex - Tie Guy (Learn alignments of players involved in a tie (need specifics, ??? If Trolled)
  • _Stick_/Drake - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) )
  • Orlok - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Sart - ???
  • Shining - ???
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

We're missing an Elim Roleblocker and 1-2 PM Spiders.

RETURN OF DAY ONE:

Spoiler
  • Ashbringer: (Dannnnnex - Poke/Sus Vote) (Aman - Slight Sus) (Walin - Slight Sus, Fadran - Slight Sus, Dannex - Slight Sus, Shining - Slight Sus, Striker - Slight Good, xino - Slight Good, Wiz - Null) (Steel - Slight Good) (Striker - Sus Vote)
  • Wizard: (Aman - Poke Vote) (Fadran - Sus Vote) (Fadran - Null, Striker - Sus Vote) (Walin - Sus Vote) (Stick - Good) (Bookwyrm - Sus Vote)
  • Steeldancer: (Striker - Potential Sus Vote) (Archer - Sus Vote) (Aman - Sus/Fear Vote)
  • Fadran: (Matrim - Poke Vote) (Biplet - ? Vote) (Striker - ?? Vote) (Walin - Requested by Walin Vote) (Aman - Slight Sus) (Ash - Slight Good) (Stick - Good)
  • Striker: (Aman - Sus, Wiz - Sus) (Striker - Self Vote) (Walin - Sus/Preservation Vote) (Bookwyrm - Sus/Preservation Vote)
  • xino: (Wizard - Poke Vote) (Aman - Sus, Fadran - I think Sus) (Bookwyrm - Sus)
  • JNV: (Fadran - Slight Sus)
  • Matrim: (Wizard - Poke Vote) (Tani - Sus Vote) (Fadran - Sus Vote) (Bookwyrm - Sus, Fadran - Slight Sus, Wizard - Slight Sus) (Fae - Sus Vote) (Fadran - Slight Sus) (Fadran - Slight Null, Archer - Null) (Walin - Sus Vote) (Striker - Null / Jester) (Stick - Good, TJ - Good, Fadran - Slight Good, Orlok - Slight Good, Araris - Slight Good, Striker - Null, Fae - Slight Sus, Wizard - Slight Sus, Bookwyrm - Slight Sus, Tani - Slight Sus, Shining - Sus, Ash - Sus, Walin - Sus) (Ash - Slight Sus, Stick - Slight Sus) (Striker - Null, Walin - Null, Ash - Sus) (Steel - Slight Good)
  • Biplet:
  • Araris / Metal: (Striker - Poke Vote) (Stick - Sus)
  • Devotary: (Archer - Potential Sus Vote) (Striker - Sus Vote)
  • Aman / Ada: (Orlok - Poke Vote) (Stick - Slight Sus) (Shining - ? Vote) (Stick - Vote) (Fadran - Slight Null, Archer - Slight Good, Stick - Slight Sus) (Striker - Sus Vote) (Striker - Null / Jester) (Stick - Slight Sus) (Bookwyrm - Sus Vote) (Wizard - Slight Good) (Striker - Sus Vote) (Walin - Null) (Steel - Slight Sus, Ash - Slight Sus) (Shining - Sus Vote)
  • TKN: (Fadran - Potential Sus Vote)
  • Bookwyrm: (Fae - Poke Vote) (Wiz - Slight Null) (Devotary - Poke? Vote) (Xino - Sus/Retaliation Vote) (Striker - Sus/Preservation Vote)
  • Tani: (Wizard - ? Vote) 
  • Archer: (xino - Poke Vote) (TJ - Sus Vote) (Wizard - Slight Sus, Bookwyrm - Slight Sus, Walin - Sus) (RandBy - Good) (Wizard - Sus Vote) (Bookwyrm - Sus Vote) (Walin - ??? Vote)
  • Walin: (Archer - Potential Sus Vote) (Archer - Null)
  • TJ: (JNV - Poke Vote) (Fadran - Sus Vote) (Ash, Aman - Slight Good) (Ash - Good, RandBy - Good, Mat - Slight Good, Araris - Slight Good, JNV - Sus, Fadran - Sus, Shining - Sus) (Shining - Sus Vote) (Aman - Slight Sus, Orlok - Slight Sus, Sart - Good, Striker - Good, Araris - Slight Sus)
  • Dannex:
  • Stick: (Dannex - Potential Sus Vote) (Fadran - Good) (Fadran - Slight Sus) (Bookwyrm - Slight Sus) (Wizard - Sus Vote) (RandBy - Sus) (Fadran - Not Yet, Bookwyrm - Not Yet) (Tani - Sus Vote) (RandBy - Slight Good) (Fadran - Good, Fae - Good, RandBy - Good, Bookwyrm - Good) (Tani - Sus, Striker - Slight Sus) (Matrim - Good, Fadran - Good, Fae - Good, RandBy - Good, Wiz - Good, Sart - Slight Good, TKN - Slight Good, Archer - Slight Good, Walin - Slight Good, Bookwyrm - Slight Good, Ash - Slight Sus, JNV - Slight Sus, Striker - Slight Sus, Steel - Slight Sus, Shining - Sus, Tani - Sus, Dannex - Sus) (Shining - Sus Vote) (TKN - Slight Sus) (Striker - Sus Vote) (Matrim - Good, Fadran - Good, Fae - Good, RandBy - Good, Wiz - Good, Sart - Slight Good, TKN - Slight Good, Archer - Slight Good, Walin - Slight Good, Steel - Slight Good, Araris - Slight Good, Shining - Slight Good, Bookwyrm - Null, Ash - Slight Sus, JNV - Slight Sus, Striker - Slight Sus, Tani - Sus, Dannex - Sus) (xino - Slight Sus) (xino - Sus Vote) (Striker - Sus Vote)
  • Orlok: (Stick - Sus Vote) (Araris - Good) (Stick - Sus, Steel - Slight Sus)
  • RandBy: (Aman - Sus)
  • Sart: (Aman - Sus Vote)
  • Shining: (Aman - Slight Sus) (Wiz - Slight Good) (Striker - Sus, Walin - Slight Good) (Striker - Sus Vote)
  • Fae: (Wizard - Good, Stick - Sus) (Wizard - Good, Bookwyrm - Slight Sus)

A bit of reads in this, although I should probably look for more info later.

• Wizard, Aman, Striker, and Orlok are clear. The only way any of them could be Elim is for a known-in-thread player to also be lying and Elim, and that player is usually Bookwyrm. (There is a universe where Bookwyrm was hit by a Troll N1 and cleared E!Striker and E!Aman, but if that's the case... eh, Striker is dead 
  • Ashbringer, Matrim, Devotary, Bookwyrm, and Stick/Drake are mostly clear. I'm me and have a few options for later. Matrim is scanned Village, but by an unaccountable PM Spider who didn't have Troll protection. Devo was the N1 Elim kill which I highly doubt hit an Elim. Bookwyrm has scanned two Villagers; while I'd like stronger confirmation eventually, that's good enough for now. Stick/Drake NK'd presumably-Elim-Tani N1.
  • Walin and Shining I'm currently E-reading, and I think a decent number of people agree with that (I have a few other E-reads, namely Steel, but that's dependent on a few things). Shining claimed Elim and softed neutral a lot. Walin is the most info-sharing of the inactives which is... strange.
  • Tani claimed Elim and I'm inclined to believe it.
  • The rest are null. Varying in the null - RandBy and TKN have been quite helpful, Sart and JNV not so much - but overall, null. Anyone good at reading colors might split things up a bit.