1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I am not Lynchbait no, isn't that role somehow an alignment scan? I'd bring it up if I had anything like that :P

It works by if you are the leading train by rollovet. Then the next day a single person who was voting you would gain a extra vote if they had the same allignment as you.

26 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

@Amanuensis I’m good Aman. I’m not tempting Death anymore this game. :P

((In a cosmere far far away, Marsh sighs and shakes his head in disappointment))

Last VC:

Shining Silhouette (5): Metalcognition, The Wandering Wizard, Channelknight Fadran, DrakeMarshall, Shining Silhouette
Steeldancer (3): Archer, Ashbringer, Adavantos
Walin (2): Matrim's Dice, |TJ|

Current VC:

Steeldancer (5): Archer, Ashbringer, Adavantos, DrakeMarshall, The Wandering Wizard,
Shining Silhouette (3): Metalcognition, Channelknight Fadran, Shining Silhouette

And with that, I think I'll be going to slep. Long day -_-

Good night/timezone everyone o7

Edited by Amanuensis

Unpopular opinion: I village read Steel’s posts and general vibe.

The Lynchbait thing is weird, though idk how likely it is that the elim rolescanner claimed right away. I kinda sympathize with his explanation and it seems like a waste of a good role if he’s village.

Then again, the role’s kinda already been wasted :P.

8 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

if @|TJ| has any special effects / what happens upon Trolling.

smh i guess the cons of a long thread is you might miss to read some posts xD

10 hours ago, |TJ| said:

wanted to keep it in case someone was to claim later i could test if they actually are the role or not. im wall-poster. flavor like i post so much with so much content it discourages anyone else from doing anything :P. 

interaction with troll. if im trolled, my target becomes immune to any sorts of interruption slash interference.

also im guessing silho has a role something like - if you vote on yourself, you are protected from removal. bcause theyve only been voting on themselves after they became the main train. both the times.

9 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I need a chart or something to comprehend all these role and action claims. Perhaps a spreadsheet of some kind….

Hey @Kasimir, any chance you happen to have a spreadsheet that might help us keep track of what’s going on? :P

I do, I can sell it to you for the low, low price of your final death in this game :ph34r:

Current votecount courtesy of Tallybot and most definitely not sponsored by Drake:

Vote Tally
Steeldancer (5): Amanuensis, Archer, Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, The Wandering Wizard
Shining Silhouette (2): Araris Valerian, Shining Silhouette

Keep in mind that due to thread volume, even with Joe counts, Fifth and I can take quite a while to verify votes. So we are currently letting Tallybot take point. This means it is extremely important for players to @ us if you notice Tallybot has missed a vote!

22 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Keep in mind that due to thread volume, even with Joe counts, Fifth and I can take quite a while to verify votes. So we are currently letting Tallybot take point. This means it is extremely important for players to @ us if you notice Tallybot has missed a vote!

The bot isn't currently picking up Fadran's vote, unsure why

Steel is still definitely in the lead, at least for the time being, though

Edit:

(this is the vote in question, it is included in Aman's tally)

Edited by DrakeMarshall

56 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

The bot isn't currently picking up Fadran's vote, unsure why

Steel is still definitely in the lead, at least for the time being, though

Edit:

(this is the vote in question, it is included in Aman's tally)

It's the <font> tag issue again. No idea why but thanks for the flag, it's put in the spreadsheet at the very least. I'll work on a fix sometime when I'm not debugging my own exam codes :P 

image.png

Just now, Orlok Tsubodai said:

Are we expecting Steel to have the lynchbait role today? Missed too much of the conversation to know whether it’s confirmed or not.

I believe he is back to a normal Pinchhitter this cycle, so that ship had sailed.

Thoughts on Sart, Orlok? You both were the most against my Ref claim so I'm curious if you might have some unique insight on the topic.

24 minutes ago, Tani said:

Aman

Thank you <3

23 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Okay, I left for too long and I'm lost.

@Amanuensis, did you want me to scan Mat?

Yeah, a lot has been happening; mostly us beating our heads against the wall trying to make sense of everything (and joking around to keep ourselves from going insane). Gotta love black outs.

22 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I mean, you can if you want, but I’d prefer someone else since I’ve already been scanned by someone. Allegedly.

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Drake could be a good one, or Araris. Ooo! If you do Araris we can confirm that the extra vote does appear each time.

I did receive word that Mat scanned Village from a PM Spider, and I would second Wizard's suggestion of Araris, since I wanted to see his extra vote again anyway 

Edited by Amanuensis