7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I didn't particularly like the idea of getting flashtrained, personally

I can sympathize with the sentiment, although I must also say a flashtrain sounds like an even cooler version of a bullet train

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I'm aware :P

Still, I figured the Elims would be net more on top of things than Villagers.

In some ways, yes, in others, no

Is what I'd expect

I imagine the elims have access to more info that they've pooled in their doc, but they also have a lot more to process

46 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

bots are surprisingly corruptifiable, it just takes... a certain mindset

that and possibly sheer dumb luck

They are too easy to corrupt though. People...people are harder to do so and that is the fun in it.

23 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

What are good traditions for celebrating Rollovet? I am unfamiliar with this custom.

Flash wagoning a player I think, accidentally mistaking it for rollover as well. Also mispelling it and having the world cup on in the background.

17 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I didn't particularly like the idea of getting flashtrained, personally

What about being flashwagoned :ph34r:

Personally sympathetic to being flashtrained, but logically stuck on you.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Flash wagoning a player I think, accidentally mistaking it for rollover as well. Also mispelling it and having the world cup on in the background.

Understood, Shining Silhouette.

I want to fit in with the local traditions.

I will now search for a suitable world cup game to put on in the background, although unfortunately it'll have to be a rerun.

Happy Rollovet! :P

Okay 4srs!Aman only from now on, no more being a silly noodle and what naught

Silho Steeldancer

Last VC

Walin (2): Matrim's Dice, |TJ|
Steeldancer (2): Archer, Ashbringer
Ashbringer (2): Shining Silhouette, The Wandering Wizard
Metalcognition (1): DrakeMarshall
Shining Silhouette (1): Adavantos

Current VC

Shining Silhouette (5): Metalcognition, The Wandering Wizard, Channelknight Fadran, DrakeMarshall, Shining Silhouette
Steeldancer (3): Archer, Ashbringer, Adavantos
Walin (2): Matrim's Dice, |TJ|

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Unless you actually think Shining is an elim it’s not super helpful to be voting him btw

(Ninja’d by Aman :P)

I flip between the two with basically every other post of his.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Last call for a village Lynchbaiter! Slightly less than an hour left. Any volunteers for a flashtrain?

I wish I was one.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Do you think we know enough about the roles in this game to begin making some potentially accurate distro guesses yet? If TKN wasn't the elim Goalkeeper, then I'm wondering if they even have one at all.

Well if TKN was the elim goalkeeper then they probably don't have a troll. Because I think there would have been a extra kill and Araris would have known if TKN was trolled.

So I think that he isn't? Or the GMs were crazy and gave the village all the trolling roles >>

Distros are tricky because GMs love to subvert them when they get the chance and also we don't know all the roles. I'm certain that there are quite a few passive ones that we don't know.

Wait didn't TJ target TKN or something N1? Nevermind it was Shining so this theory should hold. Unless the elims decided not to gain an extra kill N1??? Which would be rather strange give I think they would be trigger happy with kills.

What just happened in the last couple hours I was gone? Also man I would totally vote on Steel right now for being sussy about getting Lynchbait and doing nothing with it (and bringing things closer to a 3-way tie) if I wasn’t worried about wasting my one vote.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

What just happened in the last couple hours I was gone? Also man I would totally vote on Steel right now for being sussy about getting Lynchbait and doing nothing with it (and bringing things closer to a 3-way tie) if I wasn’t worried about wasting my one vote.

I've got you, though this will destroy a second shining train in twice as many days

Shining Steel

3 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Could use your vote to test if that sends you to the dead doc :P might be good info to have

or maybe…

@Tani would you mind voting this cycle so we can find out :ph34r:

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Well if TKN was the elim goalkeeper then they probably don't have a troll. Because I think there would have been a extra kill and Araris would have known if TKN was trolled.

So I think that he isn't? Or the GMs were crazy and gave the village all the trolling roles >>

Distros are tricky because GMs love to subvert them when they get the chance and also we don't know all the roles. I'm certain that there are quite a few passive ones that we don't know.

Wait didn't TJ target TKN or something N1? Nevermind it was Shining so this theory should hold. Unless the elims decided not to gain an extra kill N1??? Which would be rather strange give I think they would be trigger happy with kills.

This isn't just GMs in the abstract this is Kas and Fifth. I believe Kas and Fifth would be less likely than the average GM to subvert expectations like that. That isn't how either of them rolls, they like things predictable. This is a joke

I may or may not have a passive ability with a condition attached.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I've got you, though this will destroy a second shining train in twice as many days

Shining Steel

Well, the goal with my vote would have been to keep everyone at the same vote count somehow. Don’t know how to set that up right now….

@Amanuensis I’m good Aman. I’m not tempting Death anymore this game. :P

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

I may or may not have a passive ability with a condition attached.

Lynchbait?

Just now, DrakeMarshall said:

This isn't just GMs in the abstract this is Kas and Fifth. I believe Kas and Fifth would be less likely than the average GM to subvert expectations like that. That isn't how either of them rolls, they like things predictable. This is a joke

True, but we also don't know the standard for this kind of game. It's safer to be warry.