Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

I'm afraid that Ash beat you to it

and that I was referencing a different show

Ha!

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:
  Hide contents

The Best Loki Quotes from the New Marvel Series on Disney  – Popcorner Reviews

... to my knowledge, no, I am not a robot.

Waves vaguely in exe

Not many people (aside from Mat) seem inclined to actually vote me. I guess Silho does. Side note: Silho just claimed Elim, again.

Great minds think alike! :P

3 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Not many people (aside from Mat) seem inclined to actually vote me. I guess Silho does. Side note: Silho just claimed Elim, again.

Interestingly, I have not voted you this turn and am not currently. I would like to know why you keep ignoring me when I ask for reads from you though-- you've done it at least three times recently. It's getting to the point where it feels TWTBAW but I dislike having to judge something on that >>

Edit:

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Is there a reason for us to kill the bots?

Do you want this subforum to be lost??? :0

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

WAIT WAIT GUYS I FOUND THE SOLUTION THE FORUM IS SAVED

7JBfxIB.png

please answer the question :)

If you are not a bot, this will not be difficult :)

Ironically, in many south African countries, they call traffic lights “robots”

Fun fact of the day from my year in Zimbabwe

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

Ha!

Great minds think alike! :P

They sure do, don't they :P

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

Interestingly, I have not voted you this turn and am not currently. I would like to know why you keep ignoring me when I ask for reads from you though-- you've done it at least three times recently. It's getting to the point where it feels TWTBAW but I dislike having to judge something on that >>

... gonna be honest, I thought you did. There was a pile up early and then it half faded into other things. 

I haven't done a specific reads post. I am more trying to do things mechanically. Not my usual style, but this isn't a usual game. I think I have posted a few reads here and there, but they were mostly gut things and I don't remember the extent of them. But things have shown through. Like a gut that JNV's inactivity is NAI, while Dannex's was. I did specifically go for Dannex for that. And I'm specifically going for Steel now.

I also tried to do that read gather post based on people changing D1 reads - the one where I asked for TJ/Archer/Aman/Fae to respond. I specifically didn't tag any of them. Aman responded immediately, which I expected. I was also expecting Fae not to respond because V!Fae wouldn't have an Elim Doc to remind them I'd asked about them. TJ I was more expecting to respond than not, and Archer less. That whole strategy got a bit upended by a 25-page-D2, but it was there.

Let me put it this way. I'm playing... confidently, or deliberately. Perhaps too much. But there is a reason for that; one that you might share, actually. I'm trying to figure that out.

Also, look for white text :P. 

Also there's 5+ new replies so I'm just gonna hit send and then get back to those.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Ironically, in many south African countries, they call traffic lights “robots”

Fun fact of the day from my year in Zimbabwe

You did not identify the squares in which a traffic light exists!!!

Spouting fun trivia that one could have plausibly scraped from the internet is not a proof that you are a human!!!

Aman's a robot!!!!!!!!!

One more thing - I also dislike TWTBAW arguments, so I wouldn't clear me on those. (Well, I clear me on other reasons, but you get what I mean.)

But there also haven't been a lot of reads posts in general. I was half-suspecting Stick for posting so many D1 because it just felt detailed. 

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

You did not identify the squares in which a traffic light exists!!!

Spouting fun trivia that one could have plausibly scraped from the internet is not a proof that you are a human!!!

Aman's a robot!!!!!!!!!

Nah I clicked the 1st and 5th square but nothing happened :(

10 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

A4, A3, A2, A1

I'm not a bot actually I've changed my mind 

I do not know what coordinate scheme you are using but it is irrelevant since I do not believe there are 4 squares containing traffic lights

Guys we caught ourselves a bot!!

9 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I apologize, that part is still in development :P

42 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.

Nope! Not a bot. I like corrupting things, but those that are people not bots. Bots are too boring to corrupt.

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I tried the same, it doesn't work quite yet. 

19 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

A4, A3, A2, A1

I'm not a bot actually I've changed my mind 

Spoiler

Surprised Pikachu | Know Your Meme

Ash

Shining

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I like corrupting things, but those that are people not bots. Bots are too boring to corrupt.

bots are surprisingly corruptifiable, it just takes... a certain mindset

that and possibly sheer dumb luck

5 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Shining

Anything to stop the nationwide transmutation circle

I sure hope nationwide isn't creating a transmutation circle

3 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Updated for new Info. Still need to fill in a few things, mostly actual role names, but also if @Archer is fully claiming PM Spider

I've been claiming PM Spider since before this game began. I stand by it.

2 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

There might be a corresponding version of that role for elims. Like "Aman is a Cook" or something that always scans as elim.

That does sound like an excellent thing for someone to claim now if they get scanned as evil. @ everyone, claim it now or I won't believe you later if you do. 

2 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

... I'm Sorry :ph34r:

Hide contents

79r7f5.jpg

Laughing very hard at "Bottom Text"

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

I just... don't see why we wouldn't use that. Unless you're Elim, and Lynchbait would instead out your fellows instead.

My money is on Steel hoping to get Striker's other role, then failing and getting Lynchbait, then staying quiet about it to avoid outing their team

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Outta curiosity, what’s the vig role called this game?

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Direct question to everyone: are you a bot?

Real talk, these questions have caused problems this game, while contributing fairly little, so they're better off unasked. I'd thought about bots not being able to lie, but I think the Tani thing was an OOG effect, not an internal one. 

I'm not a bot because I solved your pathetic picture puzzle:

Spoiler

tictactoe.PNG.f75ef2a5f22cfb63f8122af4c4bf8d8e.PNG

54 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I also tried to do that read gather post based on people changing D1 reads - the one where I asked for TJ/Archer/Aman/Fae to respond.

Ahem. *points to thread page count* That's on you. :P.

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I legit thought that it was rollover tonight and was not prepared

Prepared for what?