6 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Anyway. The Xino kill. Possible the elim kill was trolled and it randed to him?

That would mean a troll target is elim, yeah? You were RBd, Fadran hit Randby, and did Walin even do anything? Are there other troll claims?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

ALIGNMENTS:

Spoiler
  • Aman - Village - From Striker Lynchbait Scan
  • Striker - Village - From Bookwyrm N1 Scan
  • Wizard - Village - From Fae 'SE Buddy' role
  • Orlok - Village - From Bookwyrm N2 Scan, backed up by Araris antitroll.
  • Mat - Village - From Unknown PM Spider Scan
  • Tani - Elim - Claimed
  • Shining - Elim - Claimed (jokingly?)

ROLE CLAIMS: 

Spoiler
  • Ashbringer - ???  Veteran (Removes one vote from self automatically)
  • Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Copy the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • Fadran - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled), Confirmed Villager (Always scans as Village) (Seems concerned about someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God)
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • xino - Multiquoter (Learn target's target (learn who targeted the target if Trolled) )
  • JNV - ???
  • Matrim's Dice - ??? (Day Action)
  • Biplet - ???
  • Araris - Porch Sitter (Can see if a target gets Trolled (false info if Trolled), ??? (Added vote to self, more powerful other effect) 
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Archer - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TJ - Goodie Roleblocker (Roleblock target player (??? if Trolled) )
  • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results or specifics)
  • _Stick_/Drake - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) )
  • Orlok - ???
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Sart - ???
  • Shining - ???
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

We're missing an Elim Roleblocker and 1-2 PM Spiders.

Updated for new Info. Still need to fill in a few things, mostly actual role names, but also if @Archer is fully claiming PM Spider and if @|TJ| has any special effects / what happens upon Trolling. Also Ash / JNV / Matrim / Biplet / Dannex / Orlok / Sart / Shining have yet to claim anything.

Also if dead players can confirm they only had their one role, that would be helpful.

Edited by Ashbringer
Overthinker was fake wasn't it

21 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Scanned Bookwyrm, received Orlok.

Hm. If you were Trolled, you would know who targeted you right? But if you weren’t then RandBy is lying, or was Trolled himself for some reason? And you should have seen Araris target Book to make her Troll immune… something isn’t right here

4 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Does SE Buddy work both ways?

That is, does Wizard also have the SE Buddy role and know that Fae is village?

Or is this a tragic case of unrequited SE budcompanionship :(

It’s unrequited. My theory is since this game is complicated and Fae’s first, Kas tried to give her a villager to PM N1 for help

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Hm. If you were Trolled, you would know who targeted you right? But if you weren’t then RandBy is lying, or was Trolled himself for some reason? And you should have seen Araris target Book to make her Troll immune… something isn’t right here

I think UnTrolled-xino saw Bookwyrm target Orlok, or Trolled-xino saw Orlok target Bookwyrm. I'd assume Trolling a Multiquoter only shows one visitor, otherwise it's mostly obvious you got Trolled and Lookout can be a stronger role than Tracker at times.

Edit: Oh. But yeah, that makes RandBy's troll claim not make sense. Unless Orlok targeted Bookwyrm for some reason. Or redirects. (I'm assuming no redirects because those are even more insane...)

Edited by Ashbringer

7 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I think UnTrolled-xino saw Bookwyrm target Orlok, or Trolled-xino saw Orlok target Bookwyrm. I'd assume Trolling a Multiquoter only shows one visitor, otherwise it's mostly obvious you got Trolled and Lookout can be a stronger role than Tracker at times.

Edit: Oh. But yeah, that makes RandBy's troll claim not make sense. Unless Orlok targeted Bookwyrm for some reason. Or redirects. (I'm assuming no redirects because those are even more insane...)

Yeah, Book targeting Orlok works, but then RandBy's claim is a lie or someone trolled RandBy.

Any claimants?

ED1T:

@xinoehp512 do you receive just one visitors name or all visitors?

Edited by Amanuensis

37 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Yeah, Book targeting Orlok works, but then RandBy's claim is a lie or someone trolled RandBy.

Any claimants?

ED1T:

@xinoehp512 do you receive just one visitors name or all visitors?

Pretty sure all, but it's somewhat of a moot point now.

Also Fadran already claimed trolling Randby.

38 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Fadran already claimed to have trolled Randby I think 

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Ninja’d lol

43 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I didn't make Book Troll immune, I just checked whether Book was Trolled or not. But I did target Book, so if someone was checking my target that should have showed up. I used the same action on TKN during N1 and also received a "not Trolled" result.

The Fadran claim feels real to me. There is a legit chance that is an elim claim to throw us off, but I also think it's in Kas's MO to put a role like that in the game. Still, I suspect that most of the elims don't have that role, so we can still use scans for a POE, and then come back and re-evaluate everyone else when the game hasn't ended.

There might be a corresponding version of that role for elims. Like "Aman is a Cook" or something that always scans as elim.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Pretty sure all, but it's somewhat of a moot point now.

Also Fadran already claimed trolling Randby.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Fadran already claimed to have trolled Randby I think 

Oh whoops forgot that bit. Okay checks out then? By @xinoehp512 why see who Book is targeting when we knew that already?

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Does a Troll getting Trolled cancel their own Troll, though? I thought that didn't work.

The Troll'd Troll does not Troll, but grants immunity.

So if Chadran trolled Randby trolling Xino, then Xino got to see who Bookwyrm targeted (Orlok). That checks out

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I need a chart or something to comprehend all these role and action claims. Perhaps a spreadsheet of some kind….

Hey @Kasimir, any chance you happen to have a spreadsheet that might help us keep track of what’s going on? :P

Believe that Kas has been using this one to ensure smooth action tracking with 25+ players :ph34r: 

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Oh whoops forgot that bit. Okay checks out then? By @xinoehp512 why see who Book is targeting when we knew that already?

Well the goal was to get trolled and see who targeted Book, to either catch a Troller in action, verify that there were none, or catch someone in a lie.

Also re-read my role and it is definitively everyone who targeted the target.

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Yeah, it's a nice role, huh? :P Given that I was roleblocked and then terminally roleblocked, it almost makes me wonder if the elims did start with knowledge of my role.