23 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I didn't? At least I don't think so

I've mentioned previously suspicions of Ash I think

Oh sorry I misremembered your post (the last one on the previous page) to be the one where you voted in, even though continuity wise that makes no sense xD I understand now

Wait a minute.

Stick said they had a pocket troll that would make sure they protected their target. What if they said they were going to do themselves, but actually did me to actually have a chance of blocking the kill, but their troll was an elimmy elim and didn't block Stick, hoping to kill the semi confirmed villager, and instead got me.

@DrakeMarshall Who is the troll you have a PM with and why did they try to kill you?

6 minutes ago, Tani said:

yaknow I og read this as you saying maybe Book didn't exist

Language!

They said 'Why [all] the fun.' What's wrong with that?

okay -.- after archer said i targeted you and you saw aman mention someone said to them that you were village, you assumed i scanned you as village. which i felt was a bit play acting. lads, im a goodie roleblocker. i thought mats action got blocked and he was acting like he was scanned by me instead. but now if hes saying the truth he wouldnt know the action i targeted him with. 

n1 - rbed shining
n2 - rbed mat

@Archer, who targeted whom in n1?

Just now, |TJ| said:

gut goodie, baddie, baddie, bro-make-it-easier-to-read-you, baddie if troll

Really? I thought my vote on Biplet D2, I think, was slightly within her e!meta, but I guess the only reason I had was “other people are contributing and seemingly more villager”

Just now, Amanuensis said:

I thought my vote on Biplet D2, I think, was slightly within her e!meta, but I guess the only reason I had was “other people are contributing and seemingly more villager”

like... explain pls. what aspect of her e!meta?

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

like... explain pls. what aspect of her e!meta?

I heard in the AN that Mouselet tends to be more defensive as a villager and more accommodating as an elim when receiving votes, or something like that.

Also, re:Sart, if you think he’s an elim, what do you make of his extreme negative reaction to my Referee claim? Elims don’t have a Goalkeeper and called BS? Would e!Sart dare challenge v/n!Aman?

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Amanuensis said:

I heard in the AN that Mouselet tends to be more defensive as a villager and more accommodating as an elim when receiving votes, or something like that.

a hmm i was a baddie with her in... lg...83? and yeah i think youre right i dont really recall bip being defensive in that game. hmmm one to rethink. 

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Also, re:Sart, if you think he’s an elim, what do you make of his extreme negative reaction to my Referee claim? Elims don’t have a Goalkeeper and called BS?

hmmmm its the opposite for me, gut says elims dont have a gk and that leads to his reaction. 

i wanted to look at tani connections before i voted but my head is aching and i need to stay awake for client support smh. ill add on ashbringer

1 hour ago, |TJ| said:

im so confused. bro what claim?

So I've now realized that I made a mistake. What happened was I announced that I had scanned TJ. Aman announced that his PM Spider scanned Mat. Then because I'd told Araris that I scanned TJ targeting Mat, I thought that I'd publicly said that part too. Sorry about that. I'm also genuinely confused about who the PM Spider who talked to Aman is

58 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Why would Xino be RB'd N1 by the elims?

If there is a village RB'r role...?

You might be going about this the wrong way. Because Xino was RBed N1, he had to die is also a possibility. I'm wondering if there's some SE Buddy like shenanigans going on where players start knowing a Fact about another player (some got lucky and got alignment) but an elim got Xino's role, which they blocked then killed him for. 

13 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

okay -.- after archer said i targeted you and you saw aman mention someone said to them that you were village, you assumed i scanned you as village. which i felt was a bit play acting. lads, im a goodie roleblocker. i thought mats action got blocked and he was acting like he was scanned by me instead. but now if hes saying the truth he wouldnt know the action i targeted him with. 

n1 - rbed shining
n2 - rbed mat

@Archer, who targeted whom in n1?

A roleblocker you say! Wait you didn't block Aman because you targeted Mat. And I doubt I was Trolled. 

PM Spider gets a random tidbet of info about their target every other Night. This was my first go at it. 

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

ED1T:

@Channelknight Fadran who did you troll N1 if you trolled RandBy N2?

(Also, an RPer that is Trolled doesn't give the role to the troll. The RPer's target, whose role they would have stolen, gets the RPer role)

Wish you claimed this earlier so I could have asked you to troll Book smh

Walin. Also nothing came up, but I don't think I'm supposed to know if I succeeded or failed.

Also why the elims tryna kill my boi Xino? :(

33 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Granted, with you being the only one voting on me, it didn't feel too dangerous lol

The thing about a blackout game with a bunch of scanner claims is that some of them are probably fake

5 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Ed2T:

@DrakeMarshall you sure that your previous incarnation killed TKN and not Xino?

Hm. Does Goalkeeper mean anything to you?

Why is this a thing everyone is so surprised by?

4 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I liked Stick's thought from last cycle (was it then?) about how at least one of the people who claimed is evil. It would probably be helpful to go back and see in which order people claimed but the thought of looking through like 70 pages scares me.

Copying from Aman's post

•   Hide contents

• Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
    • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Learn (or Copy?) the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
    • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
    • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
    • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
    • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
    • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
    • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results)
    • _Stick_ - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) also I made up a name)
    • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

Adding light reads

Reveal hidden contents

• Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Learn (or Copy?) the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • AmanuensisGoalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TKNGoalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The BookwyrmAnalyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • TaniRPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results)
  • _Stick_ - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) also I made up a name)
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

This leaves Walin, Danex, Randby, and Fae. Danex is dealive, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I don't remember much about the other three. I guess I'll go on Walin

Bless you, a description of the roles!

Some of these are very funny :P 

Are these all of the current claims?

I mean, yeah, I bet some of the role claimers are evil and/or lying but that’s like 10 people having an evil in such a big set doesn’t really tell us much right

4 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Welcome Drake! Who was nearly spelled as Darth!

Hey, you’re the Darth. I’m Drake :D

4 hours ago, Kasimir said:

In general, no. There's an edge case I'm PAFOing.

Interesting. Sounds like a special role. Probably.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

@Random Bystander can you RP as Bookwyrm tonight to find out if the Analyst role is real? / get double the alignment scans if so

Seconded

copying scanners both lets us figure out if the scanner is lying and gives us additional scanners, so all in all it is great

that said, it only works if the RPer is in fact village and is in fact an RPer which may or may not be true at all

1 hour ago, The Known Novel said:

Wait a minute.

Stick said they had a pocket troll that would make sure they protected their target. What if they said they were going to do themselves, but actually did me to actually have a chance of blocking the kill, but their troll was an elimmy elim and didn't block Stick, hoping to kill the semi confirmed villager, and instead got me.

@DrakeMarshall Who is the troll you have a PM with and why did they try to kill you?

They said 'Why [all] the fun.' What's wrong with that?

I have a PM with two trolls but I don’t think either is trying to kill me (yet)

I will ask them

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

Everyone’s current thoughts on Biplet, Sart, JNV, Fadran, and Walin?

That is definitely a list of players, yes sir

you probably weren’t asking me :P

Why those people in specific?

1 hour ago, |TJ| said:

a hmm i was a baddie with her in... lg...83? and yeah i think youre right i dont really recall bip being defensive in that game. hmmm one to rethink. 

hmmmm its the opposite for me, gut says elims dont have a gk and that leads to his reaction. 

i wanted to look at tani connections before i voted but my head is aching and i need to stay awake for client support smh. ill add on ashbringer

Re:Bip, see end of post

In the meantime I'm down for some wagon variety. Sart

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Interesting.

In a class rn but I'll come back to this. Suffice to say I'm fairly confident in my Villageness.

TBH I have zero idea how to e!read you so you're just kinda in my nulls atm. Could swing either way.

59 minutes ago, Archer said:

You might be going about this the wrong way. Because Xino was RBed N1, he had to die is also a possibility. I'm wondering if there's some SE Buddy like shenanigans going on where players start knowing a Fact about another player (some got lucky and got alignment) but an elim got Xino's role, which they blocked then killed him for. 

A roleblocker you say! Wait you didn't block Aman because you targeted Mat. And I doubt I was Trolled. 

PM Spider gets a random tidbet of info about their target every other Night. This was my first go at it. 

Well if we do accept v!TJ from this, then it does mean an RB role exists. @|TJ| do you mind sharing the name?

Slight tinfoil of a Mat, TJ, mystery PM Spider team? Idk. I want to avoid revealing this Spider for as long as possible if they are Village. (Will note they PM'd me N1, before RandBy revealed I was a Troll and not Neutral Referee, so I never got a chance to see if they would reveal to me)

Also if the elims have an RBer why not kill Book the same turn they block my publicly announced protect?

57 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Walin. Also nothing came up, but I don't think I'm supposed to know if I succeeded or failed.

Also why the elims tryna kill my boi Xino? :(

You didn't receive a PM like "Your action was a success!" or "Your action did done-diddly squat!"??

Xino is already dead fam.

55 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

we finally find out the troll trolling a trolling troll omg. walin ash.

TBF this could have been a V!Troll trolling a V!Troll scenario, but I don't hate this vote

53 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Where da Walin votes comin' from?

Walin is a known Troll. You Trolled him N1, and the immunity went to me. We do not yet know who Walin trolled N1 or N2

40 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Granted, with you being the only one voting on me, it didn't feel too dangerous lol

Very fair. Maybe I should try again and see who joins :ph34r:

(Less jokingly, I hope you'll have more time to participate soon, now that things are beginning to calm down)

Edited by Amanuensis

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

TBF this could have been a V!Troll trolling a V!Troll scenario, but I don't hate this vote

more that you kept @ing him to troll bookwyrm but he kept ignoring you. not that anyone should follow someone but he did not even address it. 

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@|TJ| do you mind sharing the name?

wanted to keep it in case someone was to claim later i could test if they actually are the role or not. im wall-poster. flavor like i post so much with so much content it discourages anyone else from doing anything :P. 

interaction with troll. if im trolled, my target becomes immune to any sorts of interruption slash interference.