4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Yeah, though being Trolled flips the result.

But I did submit a Troll order on Book last night, so either someone else RB'd me (maybe redirected me to someone I couldn't Troll, like a removed player?) or you protected Book from me :P I just want to know if it's the first because it does suggest Big Things

It is fourteen minutes past Rollovet!

Vote Tally
Steeldancer (2): Archer, Ashbringer
Walin (1): Matrim's Dice
Araris Valerian (1): DrakeMarshall
Ashbringer (1): Shining Silhouette
Shining Silhouette (1): The Wandering Wizard

As usual, y'all have driven Tallybot stark raving mad during the last few Turns and Drake now gets to see it first-hand so if there is a missing vote, you know the drill, @ me or Fifth.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

But I did submit a Troll order on Book last night, so either someone else RB'd me (maybe redirected me to someone I couldn't Troll, like a removed player?) or you protected Book from me :P I just want to know if it's the first because it does suggest Big Things

My action is only a scan, and the result gets flipped if I’m trolled. So you getting blocked couldn’t have come from me. And only Archer knew for sure I had that scan (though my D1 claim could have keyed in the elims).

6 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

You can't really pressure a player with just one vote

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yeah, but you just sheeped me for no reason at all. So now I'm looking at you :P

Still looking at Ash.

ED1T:

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

It is fourteen minutes past Rollovet!

You certain that isn't in 12 hours? Since the day just started :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yeah, but you just sheeped me for no reason at all. So now I'm looking at you :P

Still looking at Ash.

ED1T:

You certain that isn't in 12 hours? Since the day just started :P

My brain is dead from exam prep :(

But nevertheless, have your pre-Rollovet votecount?

Edited to add: Tbf in any other game it is a reasonable assumption that 5 pages = 24 hours.

In any other game except this one apparently >>

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Get some rest too fam :(

But thanks for looking out <3

ED1T:

6 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

My action is only a scan, and the result gets flipped if I’m trolled. So you getting blocked couldn’t have come from me. And only Archer knew for sure I had that scan (though my D1 claim could have keyed in the elims).

Okay. I think I believe you, especially with Archer backing you up who I've consistently v!read since D1.

So Book... got an honest scan... on Orlok?

@xinoehp512 asking again who you targeted N1

Edited by Amanuensis

8 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

So you're saying you see the attempt? At times like these I wish I knew the OOA

Also TJ targeted Mat yesterday. There's no way they don't figure that out from the context clues here and it adds serious credibility to their claim 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

So you're saying you see the attempt? At times like these I wish I knew the OOA

I see the result; if someone was Trolled or Not Trolled. If I am Trolled, then scanning a Trolled person would return Not Trolled, and vice versa. All of which implies my action comes after Trolling in the OOA.

17 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Edited to add: Tbf in any other game it is a reasonable assumption that 5 pages = 24 hours.

In any other game except this one apparently >>

Get some sleep when you can!

17 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I mean the same reason as you.

But yeah, that's okay

How do you know what my reason for looking at Ash is? Besides just wanting to look at him.

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Why not Book as I requested <_< why does no one else care about getting accurate info from our alignment scanner in a game with no flips :angry:

ED1T:

@xinoehp512 who did you target scan N1 (curious because it failed)

Ed2T:

@DrakeMarshall you sure that your previous incarnation killed TKN and not Xino?

Hm. Does Goalkeeper mean anything to you?

You. :P 

6 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Unless Tani wants to confirm, we don’t know how dead Elims count, but dead Villagers apparently don’t. Also dead Elims can probably still use their NK.

Edit: also roleblocked then murdered, Elims really have it out for Xino it seems…

Yeah wtf elims, smh. 

51 minutes ago, Archer said:

Also TJ targeted Mat yesterday. There's no way they don't figure that out from the context clues here and it adds serious credibility to their claim 

im so confused. bro what claim?

Edited by |TJ|

1 hour ago, Archer said:

Anyway, odds are either Orlok is innocent or Araris is evil because two Trolls is a lot. Although hello random Fadran claim that I don't like the timing of. It's a dichotomy that means we can ignore them until later. Best case scenario is both village, worst case scenario is its a guaranteed elim flip later. 

Troll claims are what, Aman, Walin, Fadran? The Fadran claim is kind of weird and almost gives the feeling a teammate prompted him to do it so he wouldn't have to reveal much later when it'd look worse for him, but idk, I'm voting Walin :P.

1 hour ago, Amanuensis said:

My second anonymous PM Spider received the result "Mat is Village" -- unlikely that they were Trolled, so I guess it's on me now to figure out if I can trust them and their result

Oh sweet

That was TJ, I guess?

58 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

You can't really pressure a player with just one vote

I would disagree with that statement under the precedence that you felt pressured enough to retaliation vote :P.

Do we know xino was RBd by the elims? I guess a village one probably could have claimed by now.

46 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

How do you know what my reason for looking at Ash is? Besides just wanting to look at him.

You said to "add pressure" or something

Idk I guess I wanted to add pressure to your pressure

5 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I would disagree with that statement under the precedence that you felt pressured enough to retaliation vote :P.

I didn't? At least I don't think so

I've mentioned previously suspicions of Ash I think