30 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Nah, I trolled you as requested! :D

Why not Book as I requested <_< why does no one else care about getting accurate info from our alignment scanner in a game with no flips :angry:

ED1T:

@xinoehp512 who did you target scan N1 (curious because it failed)

Ed2T:

@DrakeMarshall you sure that your previous incarnation killed TKN and not Xino?

Hm. Does Goalkeeper mean anything to you?

Edited by Amanuensis

I liked Stick's thought from last cycle (was it then?) about how at least one of the people who claimed is evil. It would probably be helpful to go back and see in which order people claimed but the thought of looking through like 70 pages scares me.

Copying from Aman's Ash's post (Once again, apologies @Ashbringer)

• Spoiler

• Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
    • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Learn (or Copy?) the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
    • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
    • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
    • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
    • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
    • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
    • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results)
    • _Stick_ - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) also I made up a name)
    • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
    • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

Adding light reads

Spoiler

• Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Learn (or Copy?) the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • AmanuensisGoalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TKNGoalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The BookwyrmAnalyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • TaniRPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results)
  • _Stick_ - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) also I made up a name)
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

This leaves Walin, Danex, Randby, and Fae. Danex is dealive, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I don't remember much about the other three. I guess I'll go on Walin

Edited by Shining Silhouette
Totally mixed up names

5 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Dead elims do not count towards parity, right?

We have confirmation from Striker that dead villagers don't count towards parity so I think dead elims don't either.

Welcome Drake! Who was nearly spelled as Darth!

@Kasimir do any dead people regardless of allignment still count to parity after death?

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Xino and TKN both being DDoSED is interesting. I'd guess the NK would be on TKN. Anyone claiming a kill?

9 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Bro, the kill was already claimed on TKN by Drake :P

16 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I liked Stick's thought from last cycle (was it then?) about how at least one of the people who claimed is evil. It would probably be helpful to go back and see in which order people claimed but the thought of looking through like 70 pages scares me.

There very well could be, but it's partially a tangent.

I will bring to everyone's attention that Araris targetted TKN N1, meaning that he didn't put in the kill the first night.

Most likely that he didn't, I could have been trolled, but I believe that their attention was on Bookwrym so Orlok

ED1T: 

@The last Fae in the Woods did you scan someone yesterday and did you learn anything from it that you'd like to share?

ED2T:

Something has been bothering me. Why did the bots kill Xino? TKN makes more sense for a kill from them, but Drake claims to have killed him.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Something has been bothering me. Why did the bots kill Xino? TKN makes more sense for a kill from them, but Drake claims to have killed him.

No heckin' idea. Furthermore, why would Stick kill TKN after saying this:

Pretty sure that she was frequently openly sussing Xino too so it's just...

Whaaaaa. What the heck happened this last night

Edited by Amanuensis

On 1/31/2023 at 9:07 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

Sounds like something someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God would say.

*Face palms, rolls eyes, sighs*

14 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Didn't get anything. (I forgot... )

11 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

My bad, I meant to remind you :(

I also had the thought, but didn't follow through. :(

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

In general, no. There's an edge case I'm PAFOing.

Always, an exception, there is.

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Assuming nobody Trolled me, Bookwyrm wasn’t Trolled. 

I can confirm Araris told me they intended to do this last cycle in our PM. 

Which I'm mentioning because I scanned TJ yesterday and would like to know if they'd like to confess anything. 

Anyway, odds are either Orlok is innocent or Araris is evil because two Trolls is a lot. Although hello random Fadran claim that I don't like the timing of. It's a dichotomy that means we can ignore them until later. Best case scenario is both village, worst case scenario is its a guaranteed elim flip later. 

@The Bookwyrm I think you should take Mat up on his generous offer from earlier to be scanned. Not liking them and Silh lining up CW votes for Steel but they're either a valuable asset or a priority target and a scan would be a good resolution to that. 

On that note, slight suspicion that Bookwyrm was trolled since they weren't attacked, but again, e!Araris for later if so. 

My second anonymous PM Spider received the result "Mat is Village" -- unlikely that they were Trolled, so I guess it's on me now to figure out if I can trust them and their result

ED1T:

@Araris Valerian do you specifically grant Troll immunity or make your target untargetable?

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Which I'm mentioning because I scanned TJ yesterday and would like to know if they'd like to confess anything. 

you want me out my action or my target? id prefer not to, but i can. not sure what thatll achieve.

edit - 

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

@Araris Valerian do you specifically grant Troll immunity or make your target untargetable?

i think hes a troll tracker. sit on the porch and watch if a person is visited by a troll or not?

Edited by |TJ|