I mean regardless of whether or not e!Araris likes to submit the kill, the elims would go with whoever is more free to do it, yeah? So it’s irrelevant with the bloodthirsty if there are mechanical advantages for that :P 

Also like what is with this cat video I keep hearing about lol

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Ate what??? :o:wacko:

Ah the cursed cat video. I have a feeling we all are going to see it one way or another. 

@The Bookwyrm, did you learn anything enlightening from last night?

ED1T:

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I mean regardless of whether or not e!Araris likes to submit the kill, the elims would go with whoever is more free to do it, yeah? So it’s irrelevant with the bloodthirsty if there are mechanical advantages for that :P 

It means he didn't submit the kill N1! Just realized that

Because TKN just died, he didn't die during N1. Which was the night that I got information for.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Fraid I've been sworn to secrecy :(:wacko:

Oh hey, now I'm dead I can say that happened to me D1. Most likely explanation is that the elims have a roleblock.

Also 90% chance I didn't get trolled, smh.

Since you're dead, what was your role btw

Also @dannnnnex I don't think revealing the name of your role could possibly harm another villager with the same role btw, do not get your perspective tbh

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Also @dannnnnex I don't think revealing the name of your role could possibly harm another villager with the same role btw, do not get your perspective tbh

name is closely tied to mechanic, so much so that it reveals it

and mechanic has a high probability of not working if other people know about it

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Multiquoter. Twas an target scan, visitor scan if trolled. I'm sad I only got to use it once :(

Edited by xinoehp512

21 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I'll take the second :P

As for E!Araris - from my experience, he does like putting in the NK, but that was from a while ago.

Edit: Also add @Walin to the list of non-Night-posters.

I seem to recall him mentioning wanting to move away from that in a game I was e/e with him, but that was forever ago.

13 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Also like what is with this cat video I keep hearing about lol

Demonic, cursed, pure evil incarnate.

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ah the cursed cat video. I have a feeling we all are going to see it one way or another. 

Because TKN just died, he didn't die during N1. Which was the night that I got information for.

If Kas doesn't post it, I will, just to subject those of you stupid enough to view it to its horror.

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Neat :o also same, sorry you died so soon

Ed1t:

@The Known Novel did you kill Xino or?

Nope. I will admit that I forgot to put in an action due to forgetting nights were only one day long.

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Cool!

Steeldancer, you had another Lynchbait alignment scan and did nothing to trigger it? 

Steel would have needed to be in the top three vote recipients at the 24 hour mark of D2 to activate this, right? I also should have put together that this was true and asked people to vote for him.

Which AG? I just remember walking backwards into a knife immediately and then getting buried in glass :P

I don't know what Mat looking at Steel's profile in this instance would even mean, I just find it kinda funny.

And technically I was just hovering over the Recently Browsing section.

16 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Which AG? I just remember walking backwards into a knife immediately and then getting buried in glass :P

I don't know what Mat looking at Steel's profile in this instance would even mean, I just find it kinda funny.

And technically I was just hovering over the Recently Browsing section.

Nearly losing the game based on profile activity :P