Rule Clarifications:

Spoiler
  • Kas and Fifth are only valid vote targets at parity.
  • The wincons are complete. 
  • Flipless implies no roles and no alignments.
  • Survivals, if any, will be written up in the standard way.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.
3. @Steeldancer as Steel
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before.
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken.
7. @JNV as JNV
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice
9. @Biplet as Biplet
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE.
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel)
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea.
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby.
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering.
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er 
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher
19. @dannnnnex as Danex
20. @_Stick_ as Lao Tai Tai U_U
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?)
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander
23. @Sart as Sart
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit
25. @The last Fae in the Woods as The last Fae in the Woods

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, |TJ| said:

ight pm spiders, release the info yall got. and uhh stick was attacking herself so... that second kill came from elsewhere.

You think she actually did that? Not saying she didn't, but I'm pretty sure she claimed like at least five different other actions she was doing, trying to play IKYK games.

Ack, dead peopel

I've been staring at Tani's claim for like 20 minutes waiting for this thread to go up and I still don't know if I believe her. The gut says fake, but you can't trick the elims into thinking you're an elim. But then the implications of it being true are game throwing due to boredom? Assuming not, I'm inclined to agree with the angle that it props up Stick's credibility - but then why did Stick kill them N1? It's too late for not knowing your teammates and I doubt it was a different type of kill now that we've seen consistently two kills per round. 

I appreciate y'all making efficient use of your pages though :P

2 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

ight pm spiders, release the info yall got. and uhh stick was attacking herself so... that second kill came from elsewhere.

Why?

and also, explain that bit about Stick 

Edit: I misread TJ's tone, never mind that first bit

Edited by Archer

Just now, |TJ| said:

What?

All I know is that Araris targetted TKN D1. Not certain what to do with that, doesn't help either way. I don't think I was trolled though, so probably true information.

Any other PM spider can just relay information through their PMs and have their PM buddy claim if they want to remain anonymous.

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

Araris targeted TKN N1, I know that much unless Wiz was trolled

You know what else I know? How annoyed I am.

In the last 20 minutes I switched my protect order on Bookwyrm to a Troll order on Bookwyrm, that way we would know with 100% certainty that his scan on Orlok would be the opposite

Instead my action "failed"

??????

10 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Gonna jump on Shining right away for being completely absent until someone mentioned it.

Hi, I'm someone :P

Thinking of doing that too. Want to check if others were absent too. The usual suspects were / only posted a few times, Shining just stuck out as... not usually inactive.

Also does anyone else have trouble telling Aman and Shining's new PfP's apart because it does for me...

9 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I knew there was a roleblock hiding somewhere!

1 minute ago, The Known Novel said:

Aman is the elim troller confirmed.

Do we think it was me or Xino that was elim killed, I'm guessing me, but would like to hear other's opinions.

It would require a bit for Aman to be evil. Firstly Striker would have to be and Bookwyrm, the other lynch candiate D1 would have had to be trolled. Not very likely since there were no PMs D1 and few roleclaims except his odd role one.

You as the NK more than Xino, I think.

1 minute ago, Ashbringer said:

Also does anyone else have trouble telling Aman and Shining's new PfP's apart because it does for me...

No...though I think Ada looks like a gladiator at times :P

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It would require a bit for Aman to be evil. Firstly Striker would have to be and Bookwyrm, the other lynch candiate D1 would have had to be trolled. Not very likely since there were no PMs D1 and few roleclaims except his odd role one.

You as the NK more than Xino, I think.

No...though I think Ada looks like a gladiator at times :P

But why would the elims roleblock me when I said I was protecting Bookwyrm and not kill him? Why would a villager roleblock me after I got confirmed village by Striker's role?

The maths don't add up!

@The Bookwyrmwere you trolling immune last night?

2 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

But why would the elims roleblock me when I said I was protecting Bookwyrm and not kill him? Why would a villager roleblock me after I got confirmed village by Striker's role?

The maths don't add up!

@The Bookwyrmwere you trolling immune last night?

That would have worked, if such a thing happened.

Yeah the math doesn't add up. It could be a friendly villager that can protect a person from all roleblocks?

And if an elim roleblocked you, why didn't the kill go on Bookwyrm. Yeah, immunity seems to be a possible explanation.

34 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

All I know is that Araris targetted TKN D1. Not certain what to do with that, doesn't help either way.

every small bit of info helps, my friend. for eg @fellas who have been araris' baddie teammates recently, does he prefer to submit the elim kill or what?

33 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

18 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Kasimir, do you differentiate between a failed action and a roleblocked action?

Edited by |TJ|

Okay, from the top:

ALIGNMENTS:

Spoiler
  • Aman - Village - From Striker Lynchbait Scan
  • Striker - Village - From Bookwyrm N1 Scan
  • Wizard - Village - From Fae 'SE Buddy' role
  • Tani - Elim - Claimed

ROLES:

Spoiler
  • Ashbringer - ??? (Well I know, but I'm not saying)
  • Wizard - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ) 
  • Steeldancer - Pinch Hitter (Learn (or Copy?) the Role of a Removed/DDoSed player (does something interesting if Trolled) )
  • Fadran - ??? (Seems concerned about someone who's trying to incite a civil war, thus providing the necessary blood sacrifice to complete the nationwide transmutation circle in order to create a sufficiently powerful philosopher's stone and attain God)
  • Striker - Lynchbait (Will place an Extra Vote on a random player who both had a vote on the Lynchbait at the 24 hour mark of the previous Day turn and is of the same alignment), Stab Voter (If your first vote is placed in the first 24 hours of a Day turn and does not change, it counts as double)
  • xino - ???
  • JNV - ???
  • Matrim's Dice - ???
  • Biplet - ???
  • Araris - ??? (May have something to do with watching trolls from Porches - I remember the Old Guy) (Added vote to self) (Visited TKN N1)
  • Devotary - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Amanuensis - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) ), Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TKN - Goalkeeper (Protect target other player (turned to a Kill if Trolled) )
  • The Bookwyrm - Analyst (Alignment Scan someone you voted for or who voted on you last turn (incorrect alignment if Trolled)
  • Tani - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Archer - ???
  • Walin - Troll (may Troll players, gives a random player Troll Immunity next cycle if Trolled... I think)
  • TJ - ???
  • Dannnnnex - ??? (Claimed Alignment scanner but no results)
  • _Stick_ - Terminal Seeker (NK a target (protects the target if Trolled) also I made up a name)
  • Orlok - ???
  • RandBy - RPer (May copy one of target player's roles to use the next turn (temporarily grants the RPer role to the Troll (or the target?) if Trolled) )
  • Sart - ???
  • Shining - ???
  • Fae - PM Spider (Creates a 1-on-1 PM on Odd Nights and learns a fact about a target on Even Nights (incorrect fact if Trolled) ), SE Buddy (Automatically know one Villager is Village at game start)

N3 Posts:

Spoiler
  • Fadran: (Upvote mongering (I do think that's technically against the rules) (Role Analysis/list - could be useful to check back on) (Further Troll deductions)
  • Xino: (Requests Trolling)
  • JNV:
  • Biplet: (Lost + wondering Striker gambit) (Wondering about Stick CS + Elim Tani)
  • Orlok:
  • Sart: (Forgot Striker gambit + didn't like Dannex train)
  • Shining: (I believe you :ph34r:) (whywouldyouevenaskthat)
  • Fae:

@JNV, @Orlok Tsubodai, and @The last Fae in the Woods all didn't post at all last turn, but based on their current posting cycles that's not entirely unusual. Would still like to hear more from you all, especially if we've got a clue as to Orlok's Alignment and potential E!Tani or E!Dannex. @Shining Silhouette only posting once is odd, though. Especially because he was viewing the thread at Rollover when I pointed it out.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Ate what??? :o:wacko:

Fraid I've been sworn to secrecy :(:wacko:

40 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Araris targeted TKN N1, I know that much unless Wiz was trolled

You know what else I know? How annoyed I am.

In the last 20 minutes I switched my protect order on Bookwyrm to a Troll order on Bookwyrm, that way we would know with 100% certainty that his scan on Orlok would be the opposite

??????

Oh hey, now I'm dead I can say that happened to me D1. Most likely explanation is that the elims have a roleblock.

Also 90% chance I didn't get trolled, smh.