Just now, dannnnnex said:

e!mat does it even more than vil!mat

Spreadsheet with numbers comparing games please

I'm tired of this trying to be used as a tell and until I see the numerical evidence it's a bad reason :P.

Guys. The current record for most replies in a single game (QF50) has 1,909 replies. We’re already at 1,537 (1,538 if you include my post right now). Which already puts this game at #8 in the rankings. That means LG66, my highest replied game I’ve ever run, has officially been knocked out of the top 10. And this game is only on D2.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Had me fooled for a moment there, I was wondering if I was misremembering who claimed Stab voter. :P

@The Wandering Wizard you and @Amanuensis have a plan, right :ph34r:

Yup! Totally!

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Guys. The current record for most replies in a single game (QF50) has 1,909 replies. We’re already at 1,537 (1,538 if you include my post right now). Which already puts this game at #8 in the rankings. That means LG66, my highest replied game I’ve ever run, has officially been knocked out of the top 10. And this game is only on D2.

Well we sure can take the number one spot! >:D

Kas should have known better than to just orangify people. Though I do believe there to be some way to remove deadish or orangified players.

25 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I feel like warning y'all was pointless.

The real people who shoulda been warned were Fifth and me...

25 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Kas is just trying to get the subforum to have more posts than any other subforum :P 

30 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

(1909-1542)/25= ~14 more pages. So one more day like this would definitely do it. :P

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Well we sure can take the number one spot! >:D

Kas should have known better than to just orangify people. Though I do believe there to be some way to remove deadish or orangified players.

He definitely did this to himself, didn’t he? Fifth too. :P

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

It always hits when you’re least expecting it, doesn’t it? I feel your pain.

4 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Kas is just trying to get the subforum to have more posts than any other subforum :P 

A reasonable, potentially achievable goal. :P

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

(1909-1542)/25= ~14 more pages. So one more day like this would definitely do it. :P

Oh yeah we’ll easily hit #1 at this rate. Which is crazy to think about. It’s almost like not kicking people out of the thread will make it bigger or something. :P

4 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

You promised me a manageable game, Kas. >>

More seriously, this is a genuine problem, and I think we should be mindful of the value of our respective contributions, against the time commitment to read them.

I know for my part, at least, that keeping abreast of the thread in general with this volume of posts is a challenge, and I’m giving this game at least 90 minutes a day.

There’s a very real risk (and a converse strategy from the eliminators) that the collective individual jokes or snap replies overwhelm the thread with content personally beneficial, but that in net impact is negative.

I can’t be the only one struggling to form discrete reads and views, simply because processing 5 pages of new posts in the same (constrained) time I need to make a post is just impossible.

There’s a lot of valuable solving data that’s been posted, in role claims, targets, results, but this is getting buried in back-and-forths, and deliberate trolling.

Forgive me if I’m being harsh, but all trolling for trolling’s sake does is heighten the barrier for meaningful engagement for everyone else, making the game less enjoyable and approachable, to gain some fleeting personal self-satisfaction.

@Orlok Tsubodai @Biplet I completely understand where you guys are coming from. If it makes you feel better, most of the discussion has been eaten up by the countless roleclaims (most of which I can’t remember off the top of my head), clearing up Aman’s stuff, and some lackluster attempts to get actual vote discussion going. Plus lots of memery (some of which I’ve been a part of).