1 minute ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

I am scared out of my mind can I please please join. Wait a doc not here?

You can join the game or spectate it to learn how these are played. Spectators get access to a Google doc to discuss the game while players get assigned roles and alignments tomorrow. The game is hosted here.

@Kasimir are PMs in this game? :ph34r:

Just now, The last Fae in the Woods said:

I am not certain from what I read for where this is hosted?

This game is hosted on the forum. Players won't have a doc unless they are Evil or dead or a third party faction, e.g. neutral or SK or converter. There is another doc called the 'Spec(tator) Doc' where players go if they want to watch/spectate but not play.

Just now, Amanuensis said:

You can join the game or spectate it to learn how these are played. Spectators get access to a Google doc to discuss the game while players get assigned roles and alignments tomorrow. The game is hosted here.

Ok that clears it up. Time to feed my mortal terror! Can I join!

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

On 1/20/2023 at 10:59 AM, Kasimir said:

1. This game is a blackout LG, with 48 hour Days and 24 hour Nights. Unless you are told otherwise, PMs are closed.

#readthesyllabusbro :P 

1 minute ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Ok that clears it up. Time to feed my mortal terror! Can I join!

Sure, but I'd also recommend reading this thread if you are new:

This clarifies the rules and etiquette for playing an SE game. Welcome aboard!

Edited by Kasimir

Just now, _Stick_ said:

From what I have heard there is definitely a PM

I dunno, some of you spicy ones might decide having no GM PM is authentic blackout flipless experience...where even you don't know how you will flip :eyes:

Just now, Kasimir said:

I dunno, some of you spicy ones might decide having no GM PM is authentic blackout flipless experience...where even you don't know how you will flip :eyes:

...And you will never find out? :P 

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

...And you will never find out? :P 

I can neither confirm nor deny:

• You will get a GM PM
  • The presence of arson
  • A mechanic that can destroy flips for good
  • A Weapon of Doom capable of nuking every player in the game
  • Twenty SKs
  • This is actually just an elaborate con game to get you all to sign up for pure regulars
  • More arson
  • Third party conversion faction
  • Neutrals everywhere

This should cover it for now, I think...

34 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

That would be so much fun, though they would have to PM you to target someone...unless they do it in the thread :eyes:

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

If I may, I'd like to RP as a King's Wit.

Not the Wit, mind you, but perhaps a rival nation's imitation of one.

Keep in mind this game is set in the SE subforum, but also, sure, go ahead :P 

I have an idea for how to game the system (or in an SE game as wild as this, discover the system, which action I shall call “system(ing) the game”), but because so much has been PAFO’ed already I fear I’ll just give away my trade secrets for the use of others.

And “trade secrets” means “doofus secrets,” as I suspect this has less than 10% of a chance of netting any benefit.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, do votes from the signup thread actually have an effect on the game?

And are things mentioned in-thread here added as mechanics, or added to a rotating-by-cycle list of mechanics?