10 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Fairly alive, yeah. My abilities are limited and I no longer count towards parity numbers, but I can talk just fine.

Interesting. Can you vote? Can you submit the elim kill - theoretically? What was the role you were talking about in your post at EOD? 

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Did-Did someone Troll the lynch?

Maybe the thread is being Trolled! 

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

Interesting. Can you vote? Can you submit the elim kill - theoretically? What was the role you were talking about in your post at EOD? 

16 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Hey, actual questions!

I have a single vote I get for the rest of the game. Guess I gotta use it sparingly. 

I can’t do anything besides my special one-time vote. Which brings me to my next point.

The role I was talking about at EoD was called Lynchbait. It was one of my two roles. Basically, if I was one of the top 3 vote trains at the 24 hour mark of a day cycle, one of the people who was voting on me at that point would get an extra vote on them the next day. Only if they’re the same alignment as me, though. So that means that one of Aman, Araris, or Wiz will get a mysterious extra vote on D2.

Oh have I mentioned I can’t die again, since I’m already dead?

Edited by StrikerEZ
Added an “extra” between “mysterious“ and “vote” since I missed that the first time

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Basically, if I was one of the top 3 vote trains at the 24 hour mark of a day cycle, one of the people who was voting on me at that point would get an extra vote on them the next day. Only if they’re the same alignment as me, though. So that means that one of Aman, Araris, or Wiz will get a mysterious vote on D2.

If your role only requires you to be in the top 3 in the first half of the cycle, why wouldn't you want to avoid votes in the second half? Why did you vote for Walin over Wizard? Hoping that Wizard would 1. Win the 1/3 chance and 2. Be the same alignment as you doesn't seem like good odds.

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

The role I was talking about at EoD was called Lynchbait. It was one of my two roles. Basically, if I was one of the top 3 vote trains at the 24 hour mark of a day cycle, one of the people who was voting on me at that point would get an extra vote on them the next day. Only if they’re the same alignment as me, though. So that means that one of Aman, Araris, or Wiz will get a mysterious vote on D2.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

6 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

EAT AND FIND OUT?

Kas, before this: "It's fine Kas, SE is safe, there won't be any of the Cracked Forum Elimination R-21 stuff here or cannibalism or-"

Kas at Silho:

Spoiler

Disappointed Muhammad Sarim Akhtar | Know Your Meme

Edited to add:

2 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Yes?

Edited to add 2:

6 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh have I mentioned I can’t die again, since I’m already dead?

Spoiler

キツネ — What is dead may never die, but rises again,...

Edited by Kasimir

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

If your role only requires you to be in the top 3 in the first half of the cycle, why wouldn't you want to avoid votes in the second half? Why did you vote for Walin over Wizard? Hoping that Wizard would 1. Win the 1/3 chance and 2. Be the same alignment as you doesn't seem like good odds.

I legitimately didn’t realize Walin and Wiz had the same votes at the time. Also I’m confused by your first question. I also kept forgetting Wiz was the third person who was voting on me at the 24 hour mark.

Oh wait did I just not read Archer's post lol sorry for repeating his question :P.

Trying to decide whether I think Striker's role and use of the role makes me lean either alignment on him. I think if he'd just used it easily that'd be village sided but wasn't his last post lamenting that he couldn't take it off? Like he was worried about the 1/3 chance of it picking his teammate to add a vote onto? But we wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I guess he was lamenting because he thought he'd be dead and that the info he'd get would be wasted, which seems village to me. But then why not fast-type 'the extra vote on D2 is a villager!' instead of what he did, which was cryptically say 'i can get alignment info' with no further context?

I should stop thinking about this lol

Edit: @StrikerEZ why only tell us one of your roles?

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Oh wait did I just not read Archer's post lol sorry for repeating his question :P.

Trying to decide whether I think Striker's role and use of the role makes me lean either alignment on him. I think if he'd just used it easily that'd be village sided but wasn't his last post lamenting that he couldn't take it off? Like he was worried about the 1/3 chance of it picking his teammate to add a vote onto? But we wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I guess he was lamenting because he thought he'd be dead and that the info he'd get would be wasted, which seems village to me. But then why not fast-type 'the extra vote on D2 is a villager!' instead of what he did, which was cryptically say 'i can get alignment info' with no further context?

I should stop thinking about this lol

The answer is I had planned on being vague about it in the initial post I lost, then clarify if there was time. But I lost the post and panicked. You’re right. I should have explained what my role was before I died. But hey! This time hindsight was actually helpful! :D

Assuming this happens to every player that gets voted out, at least, does this effect the veracity of Steel's claim at all? Could maybe see NK targets not getting the same privilege to claim postmortem and Steel's role being able to glean that info?

Edited by Amanuensis

4 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Huh did I not have a vote on Amanuensis? I swear I voted on him

Uh

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

StrikerEZ (6): Araris Valerian, Ashbringer, Devotary of Spontaneity, Shining Silhouette, Stick, The Bookwyrm
The Bookwyrm (3): StrikerEZ, The Wandering Wizard, xinoehp512
Walin (3): Channelknight Fadran, Matrim's Dice, Archer
Amanuensis (2): Sart, Steeldancer
Shining Silhouette (2): Amanuensis, TJ
Channelknight Fadran (1): The Known Novel
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai
The Wandering Wizard (1): Tani

Emphasis mine.

Edited by Amanuensis

9 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Assuming this happens to every player that gets voted out, at least, does this effect the veracity of Steel's claim at all? Could maybe see NK targets not getting the same privilege to claim postmortem and Steel's role being able to glean that info?

I would assume this doesn’t happen to killed players. Considering the name of my new role is specifically “Removed Player.”

And to be clear, there was no mention of if I’m a special removed player or if all removed players will “die” like I did.

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I would assume this doesn’t happen to killed players. Considering the name of my new role is specifically “Removed Player.”

And to be clear, there was no mention of if I’m a special removed player or if all removed players will “die” like I did.

Neat. I did notice Kas differentiate removal from other deaths once or twice, so that checks out.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

Oh also, I have a humble request for the playerbase. Please don’t vote on Aman, Araris, or Wiz for D2. I want it to be very clear which of them shares my alignment. After D2, feel free to do whatever.

Did your second role happen to be a Football role?