-On the subject of surprising early claims, it's convenient that TUN's story changed to back Aman's up despite the apparent personal risk involved with claiming. It's possible that Aman knew their high profile style would make them likely to be scanned, and so they came up with the neutral claim to deter it. But the PM request reads a lot like they're trying TK help the village for whatever reason, and the role (if not the alignment) is too audacious to be less than mostly true. So I don't want to vote for them.
-I still don't like how much Wiz wanted us to know their role. I wonder if they're trying to feed off our desperation for PMs to make us reluctant to exe them.
-Good vibes from Ashbringer

-Sidenote: Congratulations to Bip and Striker for getting married so soon after the engagement! :P

-The way to read Xino is apparently e!they don't post much and 15 seems above that threshold. 
-Spent too much time watching hockey. Wiz 

I don't know whk to vote for uh

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

The spoiler tag contains a rundown of xino’s posts if people wanna consider that train. 

I guess I’d be fine with that, but in the same way I’m fine with Shining or Ash. Like the reason to vote there is that there’s a lack of substance from them, but I prefer to exe based on substance, if that makes sense. It’s why I keep saying those are elim reads but I stay on Walin, who I’m voting more for what he did than what he didn’t do.

Ngl I kinda want to switch to Striker just because of that Devo post

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

And can people please Green Out their votes if they change their vote, that might be what's throwing off the tallybot so much and it makes my brain hurt.

Actually, no.

It's kinda a long story.

For some reason, the tags in some posts have screwed up. Tallybot IDs vote posts via the <style> tag which, you know, is how you are supposed to do colour, i.e. via <span style=#HEXVALUE>. For some reason, some player's posts are in <font color=#HEXVALUE.> To make it worse, I think some votes started to disappear from subsequent reruns of Tallybot.

Why those players are posting using font color tags instead, no idea. But it's very likely a backend or browser issue (maybe?) Very, very unlikely it has to do with any issue on the player's part. This is brought to you by way too many experiments with the difference between colourpicker and usual BBC tags.

StrikerEZ (3): Araris Valerian, Shining Silhouette, Devotary of Spontaneity
Walin (3): Channelknight Fadran, Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ
The Bookwyrm (3): xinoehp512, The Wandering Wizard, Archer
Adavantos (2): Sart, Steeldancer
xinoehp512 (2): The Bookwyrm, Stick
Shining Silhouette (2): TJ, Adavantos

The Wandering Wizard (1): Tani
Channelknight Fadran (1): The Known Novel
Danex (1): Ashbringer
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai

Edited by Amanuensis

StrikerEZ(4): Araris Valerian, Shining Silhouette, Devotary of Spontaneity, Ashbringer
The Bookwyrm (4): xinoehp512, The Wandering Wizard, Archer, StrikerEZ
Walin (2): Channelknight Fadran, Matrim's Dice, StrikerEZ

Adavantos (2): Sart, Steeldancer
xinoehp512 (2): The Bookwyrm, Stick
Shining Silhouette (2): TJ, Adavantos

The Wandering Wizard (1): Tani
Channelknight Fadran (1): The Known Novel
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai

Edited by Amanuensis