58 minutes ago, The Known Novel said:

To all you who would desuade me from walking the dark path, this path without light either red or green, this path without roles to guide me, or a rules post to show my goal, I say, turn aside nay sayer! For I am TKN (The Totally Kool Novel)! I will not be turned away from this path, you underestimate my power, my vigor, my strength of mind! You underestimate my sheer ability to act cool while the world burns around me.

I, The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel, who has a penchant for long and dramatic speeches, do sign up for this game, thusly titled Long Game 92: Process of Elimination. By signing the above, I acknowledge the warnings that have been administered upon me, and do hereby waive my right and the right of my lawful heir to prosue litigation against Kasimir, Fifth Scholar, their lawful heirs, or anyone affiliated with them or the Sanderson Elimination Llc for any of the pursuant reasons:

Death,

Maiming,

Serious Injury,

Severe Pain Due to Hair Pulling,

Eye Gouging,

Disembowelment,

Irrational Urges to Scream,

Mental Damage Due to Brain Explosion,

Acts of GM, including but not limted to:

Lightning Smite,

Random Blackhole Apparition,

Eternal Punishment,

Banishment from the Mortal Plain,

Destruction of All That I Hold Dear,

Etcetera. 

Hear, hear!

Edited by Amanuensis

8 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Funnily enough, this (image hopefully somewhere in this post) is what comes up for me when I tap that second image. :P

9 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

It should be what comes up :P

6 hours ago, The Known Novel said:

To all you who would desuade me from walking the dark path, this path without light either red or green, this path without roles to guide me, or a rules post to show my goal, I say, turn aside nay sayer! For I am TKN (The Totally Kool Novel)! I will not be turned away from this path, you underestimate my power, my vigor, my strength of mind! You underestimate my sheer ability to act cool while the world burns around me.

I, The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel, who has a penchant for long and dramatic speeches, do sign up for this game, thusly titled Long Game 92: Process of Elimination. By signing the above, I acknowledge the warnings that have been administered upon me, and do hereby waive my right and the right of my lawful heir to prosue litigation against Kasimir, Fifth Scholar, their lawful heirs, or anyone affiliated with them or the Sanderson Elimination Llc for any of the pursuant reasons:

Death,

Maiming,

Serious Injury,

Severe Pain Due to Hair Pulling,

Eye Gouging,

Disembowelment,

Irrational Urges to Scream,

Mental Damage Due to Brain Explosion,

Acts of GM, including but not limted to:

Lightning Smite,

Random Blackhole Apparition,

Eternal Punishment,

Banishment from the Mortal Plain,

Destruction of All That I Hold Dear,

Etcetera. 

Hear, hear! Give a drink to this Eloquent man!

psst, you forgot dead doc banishment

I'll join as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE'er. Much like most of my games, I'll make promises to RP and analyze that I will fail to keep up on. Feel free to C1 or C2 me; just signing up is fun enough.

Since Steel and I are roommates, I've been exposed more to SE than I would be otherwise, since I spend most of my 17th Shard - related time on Discord, lurking. Because of this, I have been sufficiently enticed to join the game. (And it's not because he knows where I sleep, and said he would do a Fortnite emote on my grave if I didn't join. No sir. And Steel considering that you're reading this, this disqualifies you from doing the Turk-Poison (default dance) or Orange Justice within 5 meters of me until my character dies)

Spoiler

P.S. On behalf of Steel's reputation, I must put forth a disclaimer that Steel does not do any Fortnite dances, nor likely will in the future. Even so, my entrance into this game disqualifies him from doing so in the unlikely event that he decides to, until my character is gone.

I will try to make my posts worth reading, but as my track record shows, my word means little. Most likely outcome is that my posts won't be an active waste of time, but there will be precious few of them.

Look, I firmly believe that if one can dish it out, one should be able to take it back. As your former flipless-arson-blackout GM of the infamous MR56, I need to experience what my players did in that game :P. Plus Kas games directly following AGs are always cash money.

As a throwback to MR42, my first SE game, sign me up as mad watcher!

37 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

Look, I firmly believe that if one can dish it out, one should be able to take it back. As your former flipless-arson-blackout GM of the infamous MR56, I need to experience what my players did in that game :P. Plus Kas games directly following AGs are always cash money.

Spoiler

star-wars-circle-is-now-complete.gif

6 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Oh, right, I suppose I should put this out there before there's more speculation:

I can neither confirm nor deny that there is arson.

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Part of me believes a response this fast comes from a Village perspective. But I'm reminded that Orlok's Evil doctrine emphasises maximum bussing.

So yeah, not giving Stick that easy clear.

This reads as though you know he’s evil. TMI. That’s suspicious. Not like you’re the GM or anything. 

Just now, _Stick_ said:

This reads as though you know he’s evil. TMI. That’s suspicious. Not like you’re the GM or anything. 

Can't help that my Bro Reads (TM) are just that good. Ask Fifth how well that worked for him in QF64 :eyes:

1 minute ago, Fifth Scholar said:

:( 

Edited: Oh sorry. Thought you were asking everyone to do it. Teaches me to read the thread after an all-nighter. No I still can't really make myself accept E!you right now so the most is that I am not going to stop people. 

3 minutes ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Fifth Scholar was executed! He was an SDPS Member!

Spoiler

Star Wars Grogu Short Reportedly Revealed for Disney+

On 1/19/2023 at 8:27 PM, Kasimir said:

We have also had games like LG53 where signing up with variants of other players' usernames went fine. We are hoping this will be LG53 in that regard :P 

Man, LG53 was a blast. I want to sign up for this Spiritual Sucessor so badly, but I know that's a bad Idea. Can I join Hael in the Spec doc?

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Man, LG53 was a blast. I want to sign up for this Spiritual Sucessor so badly, but I know that's a bad Idea. Can I join Hael in the Spec doc?

No problem, I'll set you up. Added to the list!