Goodness gracious this day one just don't stop. I guess it's helpful not having unlimited PMs. Everything is in thread. Not that I'd need PMs anyway to solve this game. Ha! Bring on the flipless, I will crush it. 
ooc: I can't really calculate how cringey I used to be. This is just an estimation. 

2 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yeesh. Why d'y'all just go on and drop fifty more pages while I'm asleep?

Definitely not my fault for sleeping until 1 PM

My bad -_-

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

Goodness gracious this day one just don't stop. I guess it's helpful not having unlimited PMs. Everything is in thread. Not that I'd need PMs anyway to solve this game. Ha! Bring on the flipless, I will crush it. 
ooc: I can't really calculate how cringey I used to be. This is just an estimation. 

Keep working in it. I didn’t find that cringe, but that might also be because I agree.

For the Cult of the Salmon Meerkat!

Just now, Amanuensis said:

Keep working in it. I didn’t find that cringe, but that might also be because I agree.

"Sir, it wasn't cringe enough!"
"But the cringe drive was overloaded with high school memories of playing SE, and being stupidly overconfident. How could it possibly not be cringey enough to enter the Cringosphere?"
"Our calculations are off! Real life experience has tempered the high school cringe so much that those calculations may no longer be possible! But we cannot abort mission now! Open the cringe afterburners for more cringe!"

Just now, Steeldancer said:

"Sir, it wasn't cringe enough!"
"But the cringe drive was overloaded with high school memories of playing SE, and being stupidly overconfident. How could it possibly not be cringey enough to enter the Cringosphere?"
"Our calculations are off! Real life experience has tempered the high school cringe so much that those calculations may no longer be possible! But we cannot abort mission now! Open the cringe afterburners for more cringe!"

I’m seeing improvement already! :wub:

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yeesh. Why d'y'all just go on and drop fifty more pages while I'm asleep?

51, excuse you:

63d585ea64164_Screenshot2023-01-283_30_12PM.png.b3f75e03e9a9ab235d5bd1c5c7cc5b0c.png

12 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Go on, share your thoughts :ph34r:

Granted, I am relatively inexperienced in weird variations of this game so I don't have much to work off of.

There's probably a few PM spiders, I think Wiz said that he could only act on odd nights? 

RPer seems busted. It sounds to me like a creative role that has a lot of freedom (after all it is RP)

And vote analyst is probably manip right? Where did we start using that phrase. Did someone claim? I'm expecting if there's manip thought that there's some kind of weird twist.

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Well hopefully Striker can log on and post some more so that his alignment is clearer. Pressure is good.  

(emphasis mine)

:eyes:

don't do it

don't do it

Do not do it do not do it don't do it

I must

Striker

Edited by Shining Silhouette
fixed gross orange color

On 27/01/2023 at 5:38 AM, Amanuensis said:

As a notorious troll myself, I find it all in good fun :P and thus immune

Tfw you realise Aman's roleclaims on D1 weren't entirely nonsense

On 27/01/2023 at 4:06 PM, Amanuensis said:

2 red cards on the same role = my removal. So theoretically, by D9, I could remove one each of CaptainGoalkeeperMidfielder, and Striker and still be in the game. Or I could hit two Midfielders by D5 and get removed without victory. I need 2 unique world cup roles removed to hit my win con, anything after that is an unnecessary risk tbh.

Nope :D I'll still count as Neutral too, but I could theoretically pick a side after my victory is assured.

#doubt

I'm afraid I see almost no world in which Kas decides, in a blackout game, to include a number of situation-incongruous roles, a neutral SK interacting with those roles, with a semi-role scan, and allows the neutral role the ability to decide the game, without the village being aware of the possibility from D1.

This all being the case, I'd be very interested to hear what you've actually gleaned form this bit of phishing @Amanuensis.

I'm not convinced that it continues to add value more material than its cost in obscuring the actual set up, in a game I suspect is strongly set up around role interactions and solvability.

I will note that certain players who I would expect to have been slightly more sceptical have not been.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I can only create PMs on odd nights, never said I couldn't do anything on even nights.

By 'act', I meant create PMs. What are you implying?

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

Vote Analyst was a raw guess, so it might not be in the game. Stick just happened to get PM Spider right.

ATM I think Strikers’ are the game’s vote manip role.

Strikers feel more like coinshots to me. Just might be me but I don't really see the connection between switching someone's vote and a striker in football.

StrikerEZ (4): Araris Valerian, StrikerEZ, Stick, Shining Silhouette
Walin (3): Channelknight Fadran, Matrim's Dice, The Wandering Wizard
Adavantos (2): Sart, Steeldancer
The Wandering Wizard (2): Archer, Tani

Shining Silhouette (1): TJ
Archer (1): Devotary of Spontaneity
Channelknight Fadran (1): The Known Novel
Danex (1): Ashbringer
Stick (1): Orlok Tsubodai
The Bookwyrm (1): xinoehp512
xinoehp512 (1): The Bookwyrm

I don’t love the other options atm.

Edited by Amanuensis

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

By 'act', I meant create PMs. What are you implying?

4 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

I can act on even nights. 

1 minute ago, Amanuensis said:

I don’t love the other options atm.

Let me help with that :ph34r:

Wallin

@The BookwyrmI see you lurking. Do you have any thoughts on any of this? 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I can act on even nights. 

Let me help with that :ph34r:

Wallin

@The BookwyrmI see you lurking. Do you have any thoughts on any of this? 

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Top 30 Spit Out Drink GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

WHAT

This is crazy

Do you have any general suspicious that aren't up for the vote?

I was contemplating Bookwyrm myself, or Xino, so this seems like a good place to pressure.

If Aman isn't what he claims he's probably just the Troll - could still be neutral and the Troll is technically immune to themself if they can't self-target. Raises questions about TKN though.

Edit:

My stance on Bookwyrm is that their posts in general have been mildly suspicious but them voting (and then unvoting) Devo for role reasons and publicly contemplating a role claim seemed village. But I'm not too confident because QF64.

Edited by _Stick_

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

I was considering a fake-claim of one of the roles Ada had mentioned just for the fun of it, so I can see where TKN was coming from in the rather plausible lying!Ada world.

Thank you for using my real name, Metal :wub:

Edited by Amanuensis

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

If Aman isn't what he claims he's probably just the Troll - could still be neutral and the Troll is technically immune to themself if they can't self-target. Raises questions about TKN though.

If Ada is the Troll I'd lean toward him lying about being neutral and peg TKN about being his possible teammate.

5 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Edit:

My stance on Bookwyrm is that their posts in general have been mildly suspicious but them voting (and then unvoting) Devo for role reasons and publicly contemplating a role claim seemed village. But I'm not too confident because QF64.

It's that he's been lurking without saying anything. 

Honestly the Devo vote retraction post seemed quite suspicious to me. 

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

If Ada is the Troll I'd lean toward him lying about being neutral and peg TKN about being his possible teammate.

But that's too easy :P 

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

It's that he's been lurking without saying anything. 

Honestly the Devo vote retraction post seemed quite suspicious to me.

hmm

In soccer, you get a penalty kick when the other team receives a penalty, right? What if the Referree can gift a penalty kick (which could be a kill or something) to someone somehow related to the victim of the card (the other alignment? The other country? The person receiving the card themselves?). Then gifting two cards kills the person as advertised. 

Devo's right about the SK thing so I need to rethink that.