28 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

About what? I've been looking for someone to vote other than Bip, but there's no other better shot that I can see. I'm accepting suggestions (like Sart)

:ph34r:

Spoiler

7a6prj.jpg

(I'd also accept Sart or Shining, or Archer or TJ in a bigger pinch. Just note TJ's also a Veteran)

28 minutes ago, Biplet said:

I mean outright telling people exactly how to vote and how to use their abilities wasn’t Orlok’s idea lol, but I digress. I don’t want to argue because this is a game and games are fun and Yeehaw and all that lol. My current disposition stems from a dislike of this style of game solving rather than any sort of annoyance at individuals. A game where a small group of people do all of the solving through sheer mechanics alone, and then come out of the woodwork to tell everyone else what to do for Optimal Solving, is not conductive to the most fun game environment yeah? But it comes back to fun vs winning, and what to prioritize more, the everlasting debate. And it comes back to my lack of engagement at the beginning, to exe or not to exe a villager that struggles to contribute

i get it and it does feel like people are being directed where to what, but in this game theres no other way to solve it other than to use the roles and mechanically solving. now one of the role is tieguy which gives the number of goodies and baddies if an elimination ends in a tie. last tieguy result was 6 goodies and 2 baddies in a 4-4 tie. now we have a tie guy this cycle too, so our aim is basically to get a subset of those eight players to be involved in a tie. theyre excluding me and archer because they want to find out if the number of baddies will decrease from last time if were excluded. tkn cannot vote anymore than leaves 5 players from the og eight. now we just want these 5 to be involved in a tie. it doesnt matter how it happens. it is a mechanic in the game and we need to use it to find baddies. sall!

edit: @Kasimir im going to sleep, in case i dont wake up before ro and yall decide to go for sart

Edited by |TJ|

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

i get it and it does feel like people are being directed where to what, but in this game theres no other way to solve it other than to use the roles and mechanically solving. now one of the role is tieguy which gives the number of goodies and baddies if an elimination ends in a tie. last tieguy result was 6 goodies and 2 baddies in a 4-4 tie. now we have a tie guy this cycle too, so our aim is basically to get a subset of those eight players to be involved in a tie. theyre excluding me and archer because they want to find out if the number of baddies will decrease from last time if were excluded. tkn cannot vote anymore than leaves 5 players from the og eight. now we just want these 5 to be involved in a tie. it doesnt matter how it happens. it is a mechanic in the game and we need to use it to find baddies. sall!

edit: @Kasimir in case yall decide to go for sart

Indeed, in which case I yield to the whims and ways of the thread and the game our dear GMs have bestowed on us. Come what may! :P

23 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Is there any village read player (like maybe @Orlok Tsubodai?) we’d be willing to throw into the tie with me? I’m slightly concerned about elim vote manip killing a side train instead.

To clarify, you’re suggesting we add our votes to the trains on the basis that it won’t pollute the results?

I think that’s what Aman is going for, yeah.

The thing that’s getting me right now is it’s so hard to figure out what’s actually going on. The only alignment I’m certain of is Aman. Even with all those other claims and whatnot. I think I trust Orlok, Wiz, Araris, and Bip of the not-me/Aman group. But beyond that? I just have no clue. 

1 hour ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

To clarify, you’re suggesting we add our votes to the trains on the basis that it won’t pollute the results?

That's right.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

I think that’s what Aman is going for, yeah.

The thing that’s getting me right now is it’s so hard to figure out what’s actually going on. The only alignment I’m certain of is Aman. Even with all those other claims and whatnot. I think I trust Orlok, Wiz, Araris, and Bip of the not-me/Aman group. But beyond that? I just have no clue. 

Same tbh. Which is why this scan can help. We know Book wasn't Trolled when scanning Orlok so both him and I will show V.

7 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

@Amanuensis, from a skim of the thread, I presume I’m good to vote Ashbringer

I believe that's right

Biplet

Ashbringer (4): Matrim's Dice, The Wandering Wizard, Ashbringer, Orlok Tsubodai, Tani,
Biplet (3): DrakeMarshall, Shining Silhouette, Amanuensis
TJ (1): Biplet

Just need @Steeldancer to vote Biplet so everyone from last round is covered, then I can back out since Ash will lose 1 vote to make it 3-3.

@Shining Silhouette I hope you really are changing Tani's order. It would prove you village.

Edited by Amanuensis

Hello players! It's me again. I'm sure you love seeing my gold text, so here is some more for your enjoyment.

As a reminder to all players, your actions and your votes are your own. No player should be pressured into making a choice they would not have made on their own just because someone else told them they should. 

Players hoping to achieve certain outcomes need to be clear to make it a request as to avoid mayoring.

Additionally, going against someone's request is not alone cause for removal/exing.

Thank you all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Would it? It would prove that e!Shining isn’t dumb enough to say he’ll do something he isn’t going to do, but that’s it.

Yeah honestly I was about to argue that I didn't think I should be cleared just based on that then realized why would I do that >>

But yeah don't kill me that would be nice

Right as I say this of course of course makes sense

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ashbringer Shining

Any takers :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Shining

Sigh

But like why?

I've been good this cycle I swear

I kept my chaos in check