11 minutes ago, Biplet said:

Yeah I think that's what I was getting at.

I think I might be letting emotions get the better of me.

I mean, I've been in the suddenly-everyone-knows-you're-Elim-for-no-explicable-reason before (hi AG7 you again) and yeah, it sucks, even if the Village was right. Would have sucked even more if they were wrong. 

I guess a question - who do you think would benefit from a Biplet misexe today? Which player would benefit more than one should, besides Aman finally getting another target? Why do you think the Elims RB'd Aman and not Drake?

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

I wonder if vet has a relationship to Araris' mystery added vote. 

From my reading, they'd cancel each other out... so maybe. There is specifics about if I have a vote which might interact with Lynchbait interestingly.

Edited by Ashbringer
hi not high

Just now, Biplet said:

This comes back around to them having to assume you were telling the truth when you said you were going to kill me

Yes. I understand what you're saying. But there's no feasible way to check that beyond killing you or scanning you, and scans can be interfered with.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Why Fae? 

I wouldn't mind Sart, though it feels like we are missing a vital piece.

Not a real loss compared to other shots in the dark.

That said, @DrakeMarshall @Shining Silhouette and @Steeldancer could all vote Sart instead of Bip. I think I'm fine with it

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

What is the vote that you had in mind?

Me, Steel, Drake, and which other three?

Move my vote from Fadran to you. And I guess vote Biplet for now until Drake gets online and can weigh in.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Wait when did Ash claim veteran

Like kill-everyone-who-visits-you veteran or just subtracts-a-vote veteran xD

Ash didn't mention the name but TJ claimed it to verify him

ED1T:

Just now, Ashbringer said:

Getting Steel's vote at this point in the cycle might be unlikely.

I'll be here to fill in since I'm cleared by Striker and Bookwyrm

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, Tani said:

Ashbringer

Interesting :D

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

Archer

Biplet

Okay, sounds good. Action is submitted.

How do roleblocks work? Could I be rollblocked? Is there protection there?

Day roles cannot be interfered with

@Shining Silhouette also change that order to move Tani's vote to you instead. We can't let her interfere

Edited by Amanuensis

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Ash didn't mention the name but TJ claimed it to verify him

I called it Veteran here, but yeah TJ got the flavor right so good.

19 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

E!Shining is more risky because they might not be lying about Vote Moving. But my Veteran anti-vote is another reason I don't like that claim. I'm essentially a self-target Soother, Striker was a limited vote doubler, and Shining is more powerful than a Rioter? We both have other roles and maybe Shining doesn't but... still. Weird.

... Also I may have claimed in in white text in half of my Roles Lists :P

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

Ashbringer

... uh oh

10 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

who do you think would benefit from a Biplet misexe today?

The elims? It gets one more villager out of the way for them. I guess

10 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Why do you think the Elims RB'd Aman and not Drake?

Drake promised pacifism right? Aman states he's gonna kill me, 50/50 chance he's lying and he's gonna shoot someone else. Thus they block him, both saving themselves and making me look bad. win-win

But I yield. I'm tired and I don't like fighting this fight because I don't think I know enough about what's going on to have any valuable input into the situation besides what I've presented. I've mounted my defense, most don't want to believe me, that's the way it goes. I'm not a confirmed villager, others are, it makes sense that they're more believable than me.

Edit: uh, hm, that was an interesting ninja

Edited by Biplet

@Kasimir can removed players retract their final vote? 

bcause its a very suspicious distancing effort (remember very very clearly tani did this (this as in "out of nowhere seemingly random vote") with teammate!e!devotary in lg73 (sarts rithmatist item game)). because if v!ashbringer, then hes immune to the lynch and theres no point in hammering on him. 

edit: hmm or it could be to mess up with the tie right 

Edited by |TJ|

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

I can confirm that we can.

And I just want to say: I 100% believe Aman is a villager. I know that from my own role. I don’t believe he’s 100% right though, and it does feel like most people are somewhat blindly following him. 

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

And I just want to say: I 100% believe Aman is a villager. I know that from my own role. I don’t believe he’s 100% right though, and it does feel like most people are somewhat blindly following him. 

Assertiveness is a virtue, and we are its victims apparently

But I do agree with you

edit: about V!Aman

Edited by Shining Silhouette

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

About what? I've been looking for someone to vote other than Bip, but there's no other better shot that I can see. I'm accepting suggestions (like Sart)

Just now, |TJ| said:

bcause its a very suspicious distancing effort (remember very very clearly tani did this (this as in "out of nowhere seemingly random vote") with teammate!e!devotary in lg73 (sarts rithmatist item game)). because if v!ashbringer, then hes immune to the lynch and theres no point in hammering on him. 

Tani voted and retracted earlier in the game so I'd assume so. Also messes with Tie Guy.

Or maybe the Elims are scared we're Murder Veterans :ph34r:

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

There's an old saying "Confirmed Good =/= Confirmed Right"... 

29 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

The Tie Guy stuff was originally Orlok's plan, we're just following through with it again. Has nothing to do with muah :ph34r:

@Random Bystander maybe vote and scan Steeldancer so we can make sure he doesnt lie about the results

I mean outright telling people exactly how to vote and how to use their abilities wasn’t Orlok’s idea lol, but I digress. I don’t want to argue because this is a game and games are fun and Yeehaw and all that lol. My current disposition stems from a dislike of this style of game solving rather than any sort of annoyance at individuals. A game where a small group of people do all of the solving through sheer mechanics alone, and then come out of the woodwork to tell everyone else what to do for Optimal Solving, is not conductive to the most fun game environment yeah? But it comes back to fun vs winning, and what to prioritize more, the everlasting debate. And it comes back to my lack of engagement at the beginning, to exe or not to exe a villager that struggles to contribute

Edited by Biplet
Typo