Wittles does some draws (and maybe some writes)

Wittles

28 minutes ago, Frank of the Emerald Axes said:

BRO I LOVE HOLLOW KNIGHT @Witless of Shinovar OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH! GRIMM IS ACTUALLY THE BEST CHARACTER! AAH I HAD NO IDEA YOU LIKED IT! WE ARE BESTEST BEST FRIENDS!

*launches twelve cats*

I feel better, now. That made me feel a lot better. That's a great drawing. I actually did a drawing of Nightmare King Grimm so maybe I can post it here? 

Anyway, thanks.

You could start your own art thread.

1 minute ago, Frank of the Emerald Axes said:

Okay.

I will.

I'm scared but I will.

I'll start off with a drawing i did a while back of the different metals that a mistborn can consume. I'll post it when I get home.

That sounds awesome!

I can't wait to see it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just kind of messing around with eye structure, then I drew a face, then I realized he kind of looks like Artemis Fowl, so now I apparently drew Artemis Fowl

Spoiler

64189b243492d_Screenshot2023-03-209_42_50AM.png.19e3da7a693c7cb2ae8e255eeadfe02e.png

If y'all have any drawing requests, they would be greatly appreciated because I am really bad at figuring out what to draw

14 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

I was just kind of messing around with eye structure, then I drew a face, then I realized he kind of looks like Artemis Fowl, so now I apparently drew Artemis Fowl

Reveal hidden contents

64189b243492d_Screenshot2023-03-209_42_50AM.png.19e3da7a693c7cb2ae8e255eeadfe02e.png

If y'all have any drawing requests, they would be greatly appreciated because I am really bad at figuring out what to draw

That is a pretty good Artemis! Even if it was unintentional :P

What do you think about drawing a komo runner, Wittles? (Komodo dragon + roadrunner + air(has wings)/lightning(extremely speedy)/fire(can survive extreme temperatures) all are fast, with lightning being the fastest.)

21 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

That is a pretty good Artemis! Even if it was unintentional :P

What do you think about drawing a komo runner, Wittles? (Komodo dragon + roadrunner + air(has wings)/lightning(extremely speedy)/fire(can survive extreme temperatures) all are fast, with lightning being the fastest.)

So just to get this straight, a roadrunner mixed with a komodo dragon, that also has lightning, fire, and air powers?

1 minute ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Are you still using the element cycle thing?

Yeah, completely scrapping the light and dark ones but I will have a light and dark one eventually. Did the same thing for hedgehogs and peregrine falcons.

ED1T: making a new species, not completely scraping them :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yeah, completely scrapping the light and dark ones but I will have a light and dark one eventually. Did the same thing for hedgehogs and peregrine falcons.

ED1T: making a new species, not completely scraping them :P

Cool. I'm excited to see the finished thing!

(If you end up sharing it that is :P)

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar