Well there is a bit of noise, as you try to get out. There is a bit of bioluminescent moss down there that you can see slightly by.

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I was thinking he'd be a local. He's a bit of an urchin-y type.

Local, okay. Living on the streets or just have a place nearby? Make sure to check on ol' Hanry the landlord of The Bell and Dragon.

1 minute ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Can Shale hear this conversation? She hasn't left the door yet.

What do you mean by leaving the door?

They can hear some susurrations.

She hasn't gone down the ladder/stairs yet. She will not go down without her crossbow. It's like a good luck charm for her. And, you know, a weapon. (Her weapon of choice, actually.)

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

She hasn't gone down the ladder/stairs yet. She will not go down without her crossbow. It's like a good luck charm for her. And, you know, a weapon. (Her weapon of choice, actually.)

Okay you hear some susserations as Samarin goes down the stairs...

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"No one important. I'm from around here." Samarin looked the other guy up and down. "You sure aren't. though."

"Nope." I reply. "I am very much not. Anyway, I'm going to go get my crossbow now." I run back up the stairs in an attempt to get out of the basement before it is locked again.

15 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

I run to my room, grab my crossbow and short sword, and run back to the basement.

You find your weapons where you left them, you are able to get back headed into the basement with them...

The ladder down shakes as someone or something rubs against it, everyone who is looking down make a spot check.

Edited by The last Fae in the Woods