1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I don't know. It was here when I walked in."

They run up stairs, you hear thudding and then something heavy being dragged across the floor. Then a few elven vulgarities, something heavy being pushed back, this process continues for about five minutes before they come back looking nice and composed. They ask for the 3 silver pieces for the night.

Just now, The last Fae in the Woods said:

They run up stairs, you hear thudding and then something heavy being dragged across the floor. Then a few elven vulgarities, something heavy being pushed back, this process continues for about five minutes before they come back looking nice and composed. They ask for the 3 silver pieces for the night.

I give them the silver pieces, looking at them with a concerned expression. "Are you okay?"

2 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

They dart away the moment you take the key, they head up the stairs and some shouting ensues they come back down with something wrapped in fine leather.

I watch this, internally questioning what is happening. The confusion on my face is very visible.

2 hours ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

So you are here it is roughly three or four and it recently rained

I would like to point this out, it isn't too late, nor was it heavy rain.

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

I nod, and briskly walk off to my room.

The room does seem to be nice and small and descently kept, a window in with the slant of the roof, there is a small bed in the corner near the door. An unlit lantern hangs from the ceiling.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

...The what?

I probably misspelled it or misused it (If I am correct it means the area underneath a bed)

2 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

I walk around the town, getting an idea of where everything is.

The town is pretty small with about 40 people in it. There isn't much new to note.

1 minute ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

I probably misspelled it or misused it (If I am correct it means the area underneath a bed)

The town is pretty small with about 40 people in it. There isn't much new to note.

Thank you for the clarification. I didn't know if it was a 3.5 term I didn't know, or if I was being dumb, or what.

I sigh, as the town seems almost boring. But I head into one of the nearby shops. (You can choose which one. :))

I sigh, as the town seems almost boring. But I head into one of the nearby shops. (You can choose which one. :))

As you walk for the herbalist's shop (Poisons?) you notice a tattered piece of blue paper with silver writing, well not writing just the image of an eye.

:P

I start browsing the stuff in the shop.

There is a sweet old lady perched behind the counter, the walls are filled with jars and jars and jars of herbs. There are a few jars containing various berries. There are few pots growing suspicious plants.

1 minute ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

There is a sweet old lady perched behind the counter, the walls are filled with jars and jars and jars of herbs. There are a few jars containing various berries. There are few pots growing suspicious plants.

Anytime anyone says suspicious, this plays in my brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyEBeHvNJvE

Yes, I do have problems. ;)

Also, my 5e druid would love this place.

I look at some of the suspicious plants with interest.