6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yooooooo this is lit as haell

Are we picking our starting city or.... OUR starting city (comrade)?

No you don't own the city, just choose where by accident or purpose all the players meet. And unless you find a communist starting city, it most likely won't be communist.

Edited by The last Fae in the Woods

Okay so let's get going: (Minor issue with map: can't be viewed). First note of the campaign: "There is always another secret" - Kelsier

You start in the small town of Amath (name will change to match another town) on the west side of the great river (Large river ~40 miles across on the west part of the map, over 1000 miles long). So you are here it is roughly three or four and it recently rained. The architecture resembles that of medieval germany, the buildings though look nice while a bit run down, the town is about half a mile in radius with about twenty buildings. There is a blacksmith with some skill his name is Carter, There is a baker who is called Tinker, a few farmers who tend to the fields around the south of the city, there is a herbalist called Tanner, and a tanner called Baker. 

North there is very thick woods spreading for up to 70 miles away. Fir and pine trees predominate in the forest. Maple, ash, birch, walnut, oak, and beech trees are also present. To the south it is open fields for about 20 miles that merges back into the forest. 100 miles south the terrain rises up into a arc of particularly boring mountains called Bear Mountains. 

The town has an inn offering respite for those who travel by which serves cooked chunks of meat, some jerky, and potatoes. There is a small tavern which sells a bit of locally brewed Mountain Ash Wine for the price of 4 SP for a half pint. They also have a special drink kept in small glass vials and sold in wood thimbles made of apples, at least mostly apples which costs about 7 SP per thimble full. 

23 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

There is a blacksmith with some skill his name is Carter, There is a baker who is called Tinker, a few farmers who tend to the fields around the south of the city, there is a herbalist called Tanner, and a tanner called Baker. 

Those names made me laugh so friggin hard

Anyway, after having recently entered the town, I go find the Inn.

18 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Those names made me laugh so friggin hard

Good, too bad I can't take credit for the joke.

22 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

Anyway, after having recently entered the town, I go find the Inn.

Okay, the price is written down on a sheet of paper behind the counter, a one night stay for just 3 sp, but 4 sp for every further day. 

Forgot to mention there is a general store, they proudly boast an enchanted sword not for sale in their window.

19 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

Good, too bad I can't take credit for the joke.

Okay, the price is written down on a sheet of paper behind the counter, a one night stay for just 3 sp, but 4 sp for every further day. 

Forgot to mention there is a general store, they proudly boast an enchanted sword not for sale in their window.

I pull out 3 sp, and go to the person I could rent a room from.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

Okay.

Okay that passes, you notice that behind the counter their is a torn slip of paper on the floor. It reads: "Out, will not be back, Vona this is yours now. The things are in the box upstairs." There is a small red stain on the page of otherwise clean parchment.

2 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

A little ding rings through the inn as a young elf walks in, she looks around, finally her eyes land on you, she raises one eyebrow in the 'this better be good' manner. "So, where is father? What are you? Who are you? And what are you doing in this inn?" 

"I don't know where the person you're talking about is, but I'd look at that paper." I say, pointing. "Also, rude. I'm a Genasi, my name is Shale, and I want a room."

1 minute ago, Random Bystander said:

"I don't know where the person you're talking about is, but I'd look at that paper." I say, pointing. "Also, rude. I'm a Genasi, my name is Shale, and I want a room."

"We don't get many Ge-na-si here, nice to meet you." 

They walk over and look at the note, their face pales.

"Th-this is a joke right? Right?"