It seems we don't have this on the Shard yet.... so with the announcement for the new seasons this seemed appropriate. 

@Witless of Shinovar @Gregorio @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @Odiumiumium @CalanoCorvus

And if anyone knows of other Sharders who seem to like this masterpiece of a show, SUMMON THEM!!

33 minutes ago, Gregorio said:

Phineas and Feeerb! Glad to be here. All of us here are Hazekillers but Nerdy. (Don't worry Nerdy. We accept you) I thought it was cool though. I sure hope Disney doesn't ruin it. Goodness.

If they ruin it I will literally die, and after I die I will haunt the people who made it so. 

Spoiler

I deeeeefinitely don't have an entire playlist of phineas and ferb songs that I listen to every day.

21 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

If they ruin it I will literally die, and after I die I will haunt the people who made it so. 

Reveal hidden contents

I deeeeefinitely don't have an entire playlist of phineas and ferb songs that I listen to every day.

Ok. Let me correct what I said. They can't ruin Phineas and Ferb. It's great, but they better not ruin the opportunity they have.

2 hours ago, Ranryu said:

Reveal hidden contents

I definitely haven’t downloaded all of the albums to my phone….

Spoiler

…or be in the process of recording my own rendition of S’Winter

33 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

I know I’m double positing… but I did a thing!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CW6lUi6xG0EKx6zHeH3GC0L0-PTtc-iQ/view?usp=drivesdk

I present: my own cover of S’Winter, Acapella edition!

I love this so much! Wow. Wow. Wow!!! I wish I could give you more upvotes! You deserve them!!!