Hey!

Carley

My name is Carlos, but you can call me Carley, I'm barely 16 and I live in Spain. I've been reading books since I have memory and the first I came accross Sanderson I simply fell in love with his novels, even without knowing about the Cosmere. I love everything that Brandon makes, and one of my goals in live is to read all the Cosmere. By the moment I've only read Mistborn, Elantris, White Sand and I have read part of The Stormlight Archive. As other hobbies I love any kind of rock and metal music, and I play drums, I also enjoy playing videogames and boardgames. If you have any questions or want to tell me anything, I'd be grateful to chat with you guys, and I'm really excited to join this wonderful comunity. BTW, my favourite character of all times is Wayne, from Mistborn, he is simply the best.

Edited by Carley

Just now, Szeth's Facepalm said:

Hiya! Glad to have you!! Have you read The Rithmatisits? y ¿hablas español?

Nah, unfortunately, I've not had the oportunity yet to read it, but I will, I swear. Sí, claro que hablo español, es mi idioma natal, de hecho.

2 hours ago, Carley said:

Nah, unfortunately, I've not had the oportunity yet to read it, but I will, I swear. Sí, claro que hablo español, es mi idioma natal, de hecho.

Claro que si :lol: ¡Compañero bilingüe! (en realidad, hay mucho de nosotros aqui. Pero uno mas siempre es [cool]. no se como sedice "cool" en espanol lol) Rithmatists es asombroso!!!! Es mi libro favorito de Sanderson.

por favor ten piedad en mi espanol pobre. lo siento si esto es raro, siempre me encanta tener la opertunidad de practicar :D

edit: wait is claro que si the right phrase to use in this situation? sorry if it's not ;-;

Edited by Szeth's Facepalm