Revealing my self

Tea Leaf

10 minutes ago, The last Fae in the Woods said:

I meant to say hello, but the dramatic demon inside of me wanted to express itself (or am I the bit inside the drama demon...). I am a bit new here, ask a few questions if it pleases you... Oh also I hope I put this the right place.

Yep, this is the right place. Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'm afraid then, that Rubix now owns your soul.

Do you like mafia(the game)?

Rubix can't own my soul I sold to someone, most likely tall 9 - 12ft., dark and aberrant, they gave it back to me about hmm... what is the year again? oh right the march of 1937

Just now, Robin Sedai said:

He's my favourite author! (no offense meant to Brandon :lol:) My favourite storyline is the City Watch, you?

Okay you are one of the first people to ever have read anything by him without me loaning to them, I started by listening to the Tiffany Aching arc on a road trip and I really enjoyed it, later I listened to the long earth read the collaborative author and scared a few people about my dark sci fi reading (in my opinion the best dark sci fi is the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy). I really can't pick my favorite arc because all of them are amazing.