Long Time Reader; Brand New Member

Brightlord Beezus

I’ve read tons of posts on here but realized today I didn’t have a good reason to not be a member! Every time I meet an IRL cosmere fan, I get super excited. So why wouldn’t I interact here?! Excited to be a part of the community. 

That said, any tips, tricks, rules, or expectations would be appreciated! I’m starting to look through the forums for stuff like that but any links/info would be appreciated. 

A little about myself. I discovered Way of Kings in 2013 and the rest is history haha. I’m a massive fan and have read almost everything Sanderson has written. The interlocking lore of the Cosmere was a fantasy fan’s dream come true. Getting to read these books over and over is so fun. And Brandon’s commitment to his work and the fans is so refreshing. Hope you guys and gals and non-binary pals are doing well! Glad to be here!

Glad to have you, and welcome to the Shard!

Tips:

Don't post twice in a row with nothing else between the two posts, that's called double posting.

And don't post on really old threads, that's called necro-ing.

Since you're a lurker(that's the term for someone that read everything without making an accounts, I was one too for a long time!), you might already know this. Also if you choose a profile picture, you'll be more recognizable as a Member of the Shard™.