Howdy!

Neo

Greetings! I've introduced myself once before on here, but I thought it might be useful to make my presence known again. The last non-reddit forum I was part of had a "back after hiatus" re-introduction kind of thread, so let me know if there's a more appropriate place to put this. I have many names, but y'all can call me Neo, or NeoBridgeburn, or just Bridgeburn, or any variation on that. My pronouns are he/they, and I really haven't read a lot of Cosmere. The first White Sand, the first Mistborn (which I'm in the process of rereading), and I'm currently reading Tress of The Emerald Sea (which is really awesome by the way) I originally got into the Cosmere because of my partner and one of my close friends, but now I'm mostly in it for myself. Here is my GoodReads in case you want to stalk/judge my reading habits... or just be friends (sorry if there are rules against linking that here, I tried looking for them but either there aren't any written out or I'm dumb and just couldn't find them) Feel free to ask me any questions or drop reccomendations in the replies, and I'm looking forward to being a part of y'alls community! 

33 minutes ago, Neo said:

Greetings! I've introduced myself once before on here, but I thought it might be useful to make my presence known again. The last non-reddit forum I was part of had a "back after hiatus" re-introduction kind of thread, so let me know if there's a more appropriate place to put this. I have many names, but y'all can call me Neo, or NeoBridgeburn, or just Bridgeburn, or any variation on that. My pronouns are he/they, and I really haven't read a lot of Cosmere. The first White Sand, the first Mistborn (which I'm in the process of rereading), and I'm currently reading Tress of The Emerald Sea (which is really awesome by the way) I originally got into the Cosmere because of my partner and one of my close friends, but now I'm mostly in it for myself. Here is my GoodReads in case you want to stalk/judge my reading habits... or just be friends (sorry if there are rules against linking that here, I tried looking for them but either there aren't any written out or I'm dumb and just couldn't find them) Feel free to ask me any questions or drop reccomendations in the replies, and I'm looking forward to being a part of y'alls community! 

Welcome! Always great to have new users, and I hope to see you around!