17S MC server

17 hours ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Ok whos going to set this up I think we can decide on most mods/textures later for now I just want to see if we can get a stable server running so does anyone know how to set it up?

I'm unsure. Initially Wayne's Unlucky Hat was going to set up a server from a free hosting website called aternos, but it looks like people have other ideas. 

3 hours ago, solarcat93 said:

What do you mean by QOL? Soz I'm bad at internet language.

Quality of life mods, an example would be a mod that when you break one log the whole tree breaks, or when you mine ore it smelts it as well, very useful for grindin.

Edited by MangoBoi101

27 minutes ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Quality of life mods, an example would be a mod that when you break one log the whole tree breaks, or when you mine ore it smelts it as well, very useful for grindin.

Personally some thing would be nice but I would prefer a true vanilla server with maybe some Shard texture packs/mods.

What is a good time for the server to open? I think Friday at 7:00 EST but im not sure what works for other people, lemme know. @Wayne's Unlucky Hat Will be sending the ip to everyone when we open. 

Thx, 

also we need to decide how soon pvp should be turned on. 

Edited by MangoBoi101