Just a question on the first secret project box.

Kari

Just a short question, as I am a little confused. Does the first book arrive In a different box separate from the hood goodies? I remember reading somewhere that the January boxes might be delayed for some. Does that mean I received the February box before the January one? 

12 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Yes, January boxes haven't been shipped yet, so Brandon released the February boxes early.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply. I was kinda worried something screwed up on my end for a moment there.

They are moving a sufficiently large number of boxes each month that it's reasonable for them to be be spread out over several weeks. 

I got my box - the Hoid box, which was scheduled for later but got promoted to January due to book delays - but that doesn't mean you should panic if your box has not arrived yet.  There is still plenty of January left.

3 hours ago, AquaRegia said:

They are moving a sufficiently large number of boxes each month that it's reasonable for them to be be spread out over several weeks. 

I got my box - the Hoid box, which was scheduled for later but got promoted to January due to book delays - but that doesn't mean you should panic if your box has not arrived yet.  There is still plenty of January left.

Ok then, I was just worried about it. Thank you.

On 1/16/2023 at 7:25 PM, Kari said:

Just a short question, as I am a little confused. Does the first book arrive In a different box separate from the hood goodies? I remember reading somewhere that the January boxes might be delayed for some. Does that mean I received the February box before the January one? 

On 1/17/2023 at 0:10 PM, Shardwatcher01 said:

Yea wait I am a backer and nothing has came yet should either the January or Febuary boxes have come by now?

This just in (today's Kickstarter update):

"Our first truckload of Tress of the Emerald Sea is finally here! Our fulfillment team will begin packing and shipping these immediately.

PLEASE BE PATIENT! It will take a little bit of time for us to ramp up fulfillment of this book. With the large numbers of backers, we expect that the process to pack and ship these to backers will take us at least a month, but likely more as we can only pack the books as fast as we receive trucks from the bindery. You will receive an email when your box ships, and we will post an update when we have completed shipments. 

We will fulfill the Quarterly Books - All Formats and Quarterly Books - Premium Hardcover reward tiers first.

Just in time for us to begin fulfillment on Tress, we completed shipping all Hoid themed swag boxes last week! Many of these boxes are still in transit, so please watch your tracking numbers before contacting us."

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 8:25 AM, AquaRegia said:

This just in (today's Kickstarter update):

"Our first truckload of Tress of the Emerald Sea is finally here! Our fulfillment team will begin packing and shipping these immediately.

PLEASE BE PATIENT! It will take a little bit of time for us to ramp up fulfillment of this book. With the large numbers of backers, we expect that the process to pack and ship these to backers will take us at least a month, but likely more as we can only pack the books as fast as we receive trucks from the bindery. You will receive an email when your box ships, and we will post an update when we have completed shipments. 

We will fulfill the Quarterly Books - All Formats and Quarterly Books - Premium Hardcover reward tiers first.

Just in time for us to begin fulfillment on Tress, we completed shipping all Hoid themed swag boxes last week! Many of these boxes are still in transit, so please watch your tracking numbers before contacting us."

Thanks for the update.

Edited by NathanJohnson