Swag Box Hype Thread (#HoidWasHere thread)

Cash67

….or otherwise know as the “Where in Roshar did you leave your Hoid seals?” thread. 

I looove the new Hoid for President T-shirt!! I’m wearing it to as many social gatherings as possible from here on out. The stickers are great and I love the mousepad. The pin is 100% going on my backpack. 

Laptop:

Spoiler

B2B9B4BA-A491-43A1-89FA-9701AA10A093.thumb.jpeg.65872c9fe9526bcaa3fca6b3eafb4fb7.jpeg

I haven’t gotten Hoid anywhere yet… school starts on Tuesday for me though so I have a few plans….. :ph34r:

But I do know if one thing that is 100% pure nonsense: Me!! So my laptop has a fine new Sanderson sticker to add to its collection  

Anyway, where have you left Hoid?

I have not put Hoid anywhere cool yet either, but in related news:

As witty as this shirt is, I already have way too many t-shirts that I need to explain to people.  Frankly, it's becoming exhausting - I'm out of breath.  I just don't see myself wearing this one.  Therefore... *drumroll (+ flute)*

FREE (with my compliments) to the first 17S nerd who messages me their address, one brand new size L "Hoid for President" t-shirt. 

Note: My hope is for someone who didn't (or couldn't) pledge the kickstarter to get a free goodie.  If you have one already, let someone less fortunate in on the fun.

IMG_20230114_160313.jpg

On 1/13/2023 at 8:13 PM, Cash67 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=f9021b7b77622551….or otherwise know as the “Where in Roshar did you leave your Hoid seals?” thread. 

I looove the new Hoid for President T-shirt!! I’m wearing it to as many social gatherings as possible from here on out. The stickers are great and I love the mousepad. The pin is 100% going on my backpack. 

Laptop:

Reveal hidden contents

B2B9B4BA-A491-43A1-89FA-9701AA10A093.thumb.jpeg.65872c9fe9526bcaa3fca6b3eafb4fb7.jpeg

I haven’t gotten Hoid anywhere yet… school starts on Tuesday for me though so I have a few plans….. :ph34r:

But I do know if one thing that is 100% pure nonsense: Me!! So my laptop has a fine new Sanderson sticker to add to its collection  

Anyway, where have you left Hoid?

I'm so sad, because I dont have my box yet and I'm not sure if it is even coming because I havent even gotten the shipping code.

1 hour ago, Shardwatcher01 said:

I'm so sad, because I dont have my box yet and I'm not sure if it is even coming because I havent even gotten the shipping code.

I didn’t get my shipping code till 3 days before the box arrived, so until we are a few days deep in February don’t worry! There are a LOT of boxes that have to be shipped and you might just be further down the list. 

Also scheduling for the boxes got screwed over due to snow so things are slowly coming back on track.