Hiiii!!

I’m Daniel. I was first introduced to Brandon’s stuff when I finished WoT. I never considered reading any of his own stuff at the time…I was an airsick lowlander. I had read the teaser blurbs about Mistborn era 1, and even SLA, but based on those I didn’t think it was “fantasy enough” for me. 

When the panini started back in 2020 I needed something to do and found myself doing a lot of sewing/quilting and reread WoT via audio book. Brandon’s stuff of course then came up in the suggestions and since I loved Michael & Kates narration so much I gave Mistborn a try and was blown away! 

I think I blew through that first trilogy in a week max, and the ending so amazing I knew I had to consume everything cosmere. 

Everything about his writing makes my extremely neurospicy brain happy. I can find my self in his characters…I can spend hours thinking through crackpot theories about how it all connects…and omg the rereads are somehow even better than the first reads.

of course I eventually found Shardcast and made my way over here :) 

anyway…hiiiiii! 

From SLA: Renarin is my #1 always. I do also love Shallan, Rysn…the Lopen ofc! Oh and Rock..can’t forget Pattern…so many!

Mistborn: Tensoon. Meelan…Wayne, Steris, Renette. Vin was cool too… I guess :D

WB: Lightsong and Vivenna are at the top.

WS: Kenton is great and Khris 

sixth if the dusk: Kokorli 

This was just off the top of my head, I know I’m forgetting some. There are so many great characters!

please forgive any misspellings, I’ve been reading like a good Vorin man.

26 minutes ago, leftsides said:

Hiiii!!

I’m Daniel. I was first introduced to Brandon’s stuff when I finished WoT. I never considered reading any of his own stuff at the time…I was an airsick lowlander. I had read the teaser blurbs about Mistborn era 1, and even SLA, but based on those I didn’t think it was “fantasy enough” for me. 

When the panini started back in 2020 I needed something to do and found myself doing a lot of sewing/quilting and reread WoT via audio book. Brandon’s stuff of course then came up in the suggestions and since I loved Michael & Kates narration so much I gave Mistborn a try and was blown away! 

I think I blew through that first trilogy in a week max, and the ending so amazing I knew I had to consume everything cosmere. 

Everything about his writing makes my extremely neurospicy brain happy. I can find my self in his characters…I can spend hours thinking through crackpot theories about how it all connects…and omg the rereads are somehow even better than the first reads.

of course I eventually found Shardcast and made my way over here :) 

anyway…hiiiiii! 

Love your enthusiasm!! It always makes me happy to see people so excited about the Cosmere! 

If you had to live on one of the worlds of the Cosmere, where would you take up residence?

On 1/13/2023 at 2:00 PM, Conor Dedalus said:

Love your enthusiasm!! It always makes me happy to see people so excited about the Cosmere! 

If you had to live on one of the worlds of the Cosmere, where would you take up residence?

Silverlight if that’s an option haha. My favorite world is Taldain, though I just finished Tress today and my mind is still blown.