Can I read secret project 4 without being up to date in…?

Munazir

17 minutes ago, Munazir said:

I didn’t want to say it since some people might not know but the main character of the secret project is Nomad but we know him as ………..

Sigzil. Since this is stormlight how far do I have to be into the universe to read the first 10 chapters 

It won`t spoil the plot of SA - you basically see him in a wierd state and won`t know how he got there (it probably happens after SA4, maybe in SA5).

But he will reference some things that might spoil some reveals in SA. I won`t recomend reading those chapters untill after Oathbringer + dawnshard, It is probably fine to read it before RoW (atleast I didn`t noticed the chapters referencing any reveals from RoW).

25 minutes ago, offer said:

It won`t spoil the plot of SA - you basically see him in a wierd state and won`t know how he got there (it probably happens after SA4, maybe in SA5).

But he will reference some things that might spoil some reveals in SA. I won`t recomend reading those chapters untill after Oathbringer + dawnshard, It is probably fine to read it before RoW (atleast I didn`t noticed the chapters referencing any reveals from RoW).

Ahh okay. I’ve read up to dawnshard. Then decided to read all of the most ofcosmere before I continued onto RoW. I assumed it took place in the past since he has a different name  

13 minutes ago, Munazir said:

Ahh okay. I’ve read up to dawnshard. Then decided to read all of the most ofcosmere before I continued onto RoW. I assumed it took place in the past since he has a different name  

No. it takes place in the (far?) future.

Have fun reading it!

25 minutes ago, Munazir said:

Are we meant to know that Nomad is Sigzil or is that what we discovered or figure out in the book. I just saw it online 

It is implied in those chapters (there are clues along the way that make the suspect list narrower and narrower) and Brandon confirmed it.

• 5 weeks later...